• 974 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5394 Players Online
  • 4420 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Add /report

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Foamybanana10, Mar 15, 2020.

?

Adding /report

1. Add /report

100.0%
  2. Don’t add /report

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mineplex everyone has had enough of the hackers

Posted Mar 15, 2020
    _Sticks likes this.
  2. We've actually already got /report - it's for Hero+ to use. They can pick out of Gameplay, Chat, or Hacking reports, and a moderator can check them out when they are free to. Because out of the amount of reports we get, new cannot give it to everyone quite yet. For the moment, please use the forums or feel free to attempt to join StaffRequest (/com request StaffRequest) to report players.

Posted Mar 15, 2020
  3. Is X-Raying and Crossteaming actually punishable in Minestrike? I've heard lots of rumors that staff just completely ignored any reports from this game unless it was a different form of cheating

Posted Mar 15, 2020
  4. I believe he's talking about Bedrock. If you view on his profile, it shows that he only has a bedrock account connected.

As to what you're saying @Foamybanana10 , This idea has been suggested before https://www.mineplex.com/threads/bedrock-lobby-update-idea.100080/#post-354945 . Though I don't play much Bedrock myself, I feel like this would be a great addition and I've seen it suggested multiple times on the forums.

Posted Mar 15, 2020
    Foamybanana10 and _Sticks like this.
  5. For bedrock you don’t that’s what I want odder

Yes bedrock needs /report added

It’s hard to come to the forums knowing that your going to be rejected before you even report

Pleases just add /report to bedrock edition

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 15, 2020,
    Last edited by a Moderator Mar 19, 2020
  6. Many people have suggested this feature, @Foamybanana10, and it takes time. Please remain patient whilst the devs make a decision on whether to implement it or not.

Posted Mar 15, 2020
  7. Ok but plz add it

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 15, 2020
  8. I am pretty sure they are already going to add this soon, so hopefully the Bedrock community can get it as soon as possible. Keep in mind there is always reporting people at www.mineplex.com/reports , and in my opinion, it is more effective since you can't guarantee that Staff will always be in your lobby at the right time. The only downside to using this is having something to record with at the right moment, which I am sure is why everyone prefers /report. There are just downsides to both systems.
    I am pretty sure X-raying is still punishable regardless of the game you are playing. As for cross-teaming, it should still be punishable since it is a team based game. If you have any more questions about the rulebook, you can always DM a Rules Committee under the Mod+ sub team listed here .

Otherwise, I am sorry if you have to experience a lot of hackers every day on the Bedrock edition. Hopefully they add the /report feature soon.

Posted Mar 15, 2020
  9. It takes a long time and I all ways get denied

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 15, 2020
    Wiz2K likes this.
  10. If someone is hacking and you don't wanna report them. Then simply just rejoin a new game where there wont be hackers. I understand this can be a frustrating moment when someones hacking and you need to do an entire process for each one. But if you don't wanna go through that process then I suggest doing my suggestion till the Developers decide weather or not they want to add a /report to bedrock.

Posted Mar 16, 2020
    _Sticks likes this.
  11. Please don’t tell people they are adding something soon when it isn’t. I’m not trying to be rude or anything but telling this player that /report is being added to Bedrock soon is a lie. There is no date set or even a thought about /report being on bedrock anytime soon. I could of sworn that a couple months ago a similar thread popped up and someone a lot more educated in this situation said that /report can’t be added because it goes against microsoft terms or something. This is why MPS and /msg aren’t a thing on Bedrock Edition. But please don’t say that something is being added soon when it isn’t.

Posted Mar 18, 2020
  12. My bad I should have realized that. That is really unfortunate that bedrock can't do that yet though. I will look more upon this Microsoft thing but that's weird. It would make life way easier for a lot of community members. I hope the bedrock community gets better through these issues. I personally haven't played bedrock but wow that is crazy.

Posted Mar 18, 2020
    Foamybanana10 and NothinButNet like this.
  13. It’s crazy. So many hackers now

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 19, 2020
  14. Hey there!
    This has been suggested a few times in the past; a better reporting system for bedrock. I'm certain the bedrock development team is aware of these suggestions and are interested in implementing a solid report system for bedrock. I'm sure that bedrock is way more harder to code for, judging by it's complex system.

I understand coming across hackers can become very unsettling and can make anyone uneasy. My best advice right now is just to report these rule breakers through mineplex.com/reports to make sure that said players are addressed.

Posted Mar 19, 2020
  15. I always
    I always get denied on the forums it’s not fun and that’s why I started this form

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 20, 2020
  16. I don’t know what you did but there is like 1 hacker in every 100 games. :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 20, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.