• 237 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4005 Players Online
  • 3768 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

add some spleef lol

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by TheRealSans, Aug 14, 2022.

1. you culd add spleef and here are the kits i sugjust
    1:Bomber descripsion :your a bomber so shoot some bombs and blow up the competision! kit costs 7,000 gems (cause you can shoot bombs) its basicly the first bomb lobber kit that you get for free but without leap
    2:digger descripsion :dig dig dig! it is just the free kit you break the blocks with hast 10
    3:fireworker descipsion :end the game with a bang! throw fireworks at other players to end the game with a bang! costs 5,000 gems
    4:add your idea in the thread and the best one will be added here!

Posted Aug 14, 2022
  2. As much as I think this would be a good idea gyro is always inactive like blaze said and he has “other things” to work on even tho we all know that one man can’t make a new game.

Posted Aug 14, 2022
    TheRealSans likes this.
  3. Hi there @Dubstepmakerelite! First and foremost, thank you for taking time to make this thread and of course for sharing your idea suggestion! I personally do not see why this couldn't be added to Bedrock, especially because we already have Spleef on Java. I would absolutely love to see a Mixed Arcade rotation added to Bedrock and within that rotation, it could have Spleef. It's a fairly simple mini-game and I think it would make a great addition to Bedrock. If it were added, I think we could just move over kits that we have on Java for the mini-game. Great idea suggestion, I'm interested in what others may have to say regarding the idea!

Posted Aug 15, 2022
  4. Say that to Timmi. I mean yeah, you had Builders and QAT too and stuff but Death Run was impressive.

Posted Aug 15, 2022
  5. bedrock gota get some updates

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 16, 2022
    Widestsinger likes this.
  6. We have one dev and he’s been inactive for a while so no updates!

Posted Aug 16, 2022
    TheRealSans likes this.
  7. if the devs inactive why not make a new dev?

OP OP
  8. *laughs in sadness* yeah gl with finding someone that wants to be a dev on a dying Minecraft bedrock server

Posted Aug 16, 2022
    TheRealSans likes this.
  9. this is getting sader and sader :( mineplex is getting most of its money from bedrock and if it dies welp mineplex is over

OP OP
  10. I honestly think adding spleef to Bedrock could work and I don't see why it can't be done. Java already has the game so the basic idea is there for how a Mineplex Spleef game would work. I think due to the lack of developer time nowadays this would probably be put on a back burner and would take some time to implement unfortunately however it's not a bad idea. If we do bring it to Bedrock thought the kits should be different so it kind of entices people to play some on both platforms since the game would be slightly different.

Posted Aug 16, 2022
    TheRealSans likes this.
  11. hahaha... that's what all of the community wants... I think a bit ago, they said they were hiring, and then they just never did

Posted Aug 16, 2022
    TheRealSans likes this.
  12. Spleef is such a simple game to add but mineplex is lazy so I don’t think it will happen

Posted Aug 16, 2022
    TheRealSans likes this.
  13. thanks for the feed back
    oh

OP OP
  14. Hey there!

I agree that spleef would be a fun game and shouldn't be too difficult to add. I'd like to see Mixed Arcade make a return that could include spleef. Unfortunately, as mentioned above Bedrock only has one developer and as there are many bugs on the server, I reckon these would take priority over adding a new game at this stage. Therefore, although it should be fairly easy to code, it could be a while before we see spleef or any new Bedrock games.

-MC Minium

Posted Aug 20, 2022
    TheRealSans likes this.
  15. Adding Duels and some sort of battle arena would be nice

Posted Aug 24, 2022
    Whitebone and TheRealSans like this.
  16. yeah i'd love to see some duels gamemode where you can 1v1 people, spleef would also be nice as well

Posted Aug 26, 2022
    TheRealSans likes this.
  17. yus i rilly whant to play something else than cake wars (great game)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 26, 2022
  18. Hey there!

First of all, thanks for sharing your incredible idea in this thread. Adding spleef to bedrock is a beautiful idea, especially where users look forward to 'new' games at bedrock. Because we have a limited number of development employees on bedrock, I think they will note it at the end of their 'to-do' list. I think it is an excellent addition to the bedrock community, and I hope they execute this idea shortly.

Have a great rest of your day! :gwen:

Posted Aug 26, 2022