• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7716 Players Online
  • 4826 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Add Strike Games to MPS

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by _Flutter, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Hiii

Strike games... what a throwback. I loved this game as I don't really like minestrike other than the aspect of the guns, with it merged with survival games, it just becomes such an amazing game!

In general, the weekend brawl games should all be added to the MPS, they were so fun but sadly they ran out of concepts for them and that marked the downfall of the weekend brawl. The majority of the games in it were super fun though such as OP bridges.

I am going to +1 this idea but in general, I would like to see the popular weekend brawl games come back.

:)

Posted Jun 14, 2020
    _Flutter likes this.
  2. Yes, I agree, there are tasks that would (and frankly should) take priority. I just hope to create a bigger discussion about Strike Games itself.

I would be really surprised if the effort was put into creating the code but a backup or earlier copy of the code did not still exist somewhere. I would be quite interested to know for certain if it did and the extent of work that would be needed to alter or optimize it.

Either way, I appreciate your reply and the positive support at the end of it!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 14, 2020
    Im_Ken likes this.
  3. I appreciate the response, even if it is not my ideal. It does give me some good food for thought though!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 14, 2020
  4. This was the most fun game ever. Me and a group of friends would play this a lot. Most of them stopped playing mineplex because this game vanished with no explanation. Funny how they would remove a game like this then fortnight (a free to play game) comes out and makes more money then god. Bring this game back and give it the publicity it deserves!

Posted Jun 22, 2020
  5. The Strike Games probably wouldn't take very long to re-code. It doesn't require any new assets. This should definitely be added to the MPS, or even as a main game. It seems like many people want it.

Posted Jul 3, 2020
    _Flutter likes this.
  6. That is certainly on my mind. How much work would it take to recode if it needed to be done? That is something I would really like to hear from the developers.

Adding it as a main game would be nice if it was at all plausible.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 6, 2020
  7. I'd be in absolute favor of something like this. Playing that game was my jam, and I know for a fact that it wouldn't be difficult to bring assets that already exist back into the server. You've got my vote.

Posted Jul 7, 2020
    _Flutter and Young_Inventor like this.
  8. Thanks!! Glad to have the support

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 7, 2020
    Young_Inventor likes this.