• 1380 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3959 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned Add TDM back

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by nadav1112, Nov 16, 2019.

Tags:
?

Want TDM back?

1. Yes of course

18 vote(s)
    85.7%
  2. No I don’t like it

4 vote(s)
    19.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. So what are the odds we will get TDM back?

Posted Nov 19, 2019
  2. It's a big shame that there is a lack of players for these games, but as @EmmaLie has said on all threads of this nature, we just wouldn't economically and logically add these games in. They do still work in MPS servers and COM servers - this means that you can still play it to a certain extent - I do understand that it absolutely isn't the same as the real thing though! :(

Don't worry, hopefully as Clans Season 7 nears there may be more people that want to practise DOM and the player counts for Dominate might spike and this might cause an interest in TDM again over the general demographic! (I have no idea when Clans Season 7 is coming out by the way - don't take that as a subtle hint that it's coming soon as I have no clue!)​

Posted Nov 19, 2019
  3. I can't say that we will never have lobbies again but the chances of that happening are very low, a lot of changes would need to be made to make the game popular again because if we were to reintroduce the same content, it'll be good for like a week and then player counts will drop again.

Posted Nov 19, 2019
  4. Hello!

Even though I used to love TDM. I feel as if it unneeded to this server. Towards the end of its time here. It began to become less and less popular. This lead to the games removal. Although, a lot of us miss this game. Most of the community does not.

Posted Nov 19, 2019
  5. CTF was added 4 years ago back when the server had a large playerbase. Now, there isn’t anyone left to play tdm anyways. It wa never as popular as dominate.

Posted Nov 19, 2019
  6. Then remove CTF no one olay

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 2, 2019