• 362 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8800 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned Add the Content Creators and the Artists to "Staff List" page.

Discussion in 'Website Feedback' started by Klobby, Aug 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just because someone's a paid employee doesn't mean they need to be listed on our staff page. Again, the staff page is there to message people for help. You really shouldn't need to message an artist or marketplace member for help or concerns. While they do stuff for mineplex, they aren't here to "help" players as Builders or Trainee+ would.

Posted Aug 28, 2019
  2. Builders provide help? I thought they only built maps.

Posted Aug 28, 2019
  3. And again, they have their own sub teams too. They do builder apps, map testing, map issues and map submissions.

Posted Aug 28, 2019
    TheMooseBean likes this.
  4. I thought only mapleads dealt with that. I apologize for my ignorance.

Posted Aug 28, 2019
  5. Our artists and marketplace people aren't even listed on our official membership layout doc either (this thing). It would just be an absolute mess having all paid people on our staff page when half aren't even able to help the community with internal mineplex questions like rules and whatnot.

Posted Aug 28, 2019
  6. Alright, seeing that it was clearly stated by Marzie that CCs or Artists won't be added to mineplex.com/staff, I don't really think that there is any point keeping this thread unlocked so.

I request a staff member to lock this thread as soon they see this message. Thank you very much.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 28, 2019
  7. Locked due to this. We did add an option for players to be able to lock their own threads in the "Thread Tools" button at the top, so you should be able to lock your post yourself in the future.

Posted Aug 28, 2019
    Yato likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.