• 1518 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1518 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed Add UHC stats to player stats thing on website

Discussion in 'Website Feedback' started by monskey, Oct 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Please add UHC stats to player stats thingy. That way I can see my WL ratio, KD, wins, etc.

Thanks!

Posted Oct 2, 2020
  2. That's a good idea! Maybe a leaderboard on the website as well? :D

+1

Posted Oct 2, 2020
  3. Hi guys!

I think this would be a great addition to the player stats on the website, as it is one of the biggest PvP games on Mineplex. I don’t think it’s too much to ask for and I’m sure those who enjoy evaluating statistics would appreciate this greatly. Great ideas, and I hope to see them considered. +1

Posted Oct 2, 2020
  4. I agree, it'd be nice UHC added to player stats on the website however, I'd also like to see a section for Arcade Games and NANO Games added for player stats on the website too. +1 from me!

Posted Oct 4, 2020
  5. Sounds like a great idea to me! Considering the website is a little outdated in terms of game stats and leaderboards, this would be a nice addition. Hopefully all the games that aren't currently on the website get added or updated soon. Have a great day!

- Lucas

Posted Oct 4, 2020
  6. I don't see any issues with implementing something like this, and I agree that it would be pretty nice to implement so that players can check their stats as you mentioned. Awesome idea, hopefully we can see it implemented sometime in the future - not much more I need to add, +1!

Posted Oct 4, 2020
  7. Hey, I'd love to see this added. It would be cool if Arcade games were added to website stats too, as it'd just make the stats page more interesting.

Posted Oct 4, 2020,
    Last edited Oct 5, 2020
  8. Good idea!

+1

Posted Oct 4, 2020
    Disgruntle likes this.
  9. Hey there! I suggested this in the following thread; https://www.mineplex.com/threads/improving-stats-in-the-forums.158542/ and as you can see it was marked as processed!

Hopefully the same outcome will happen with this idea, +1 from me for obvious reasons!

Posted Oct 4, 2020
  10. We'll be getting a stats page update at some point. Presumably this will be part of it.

Posted Oct 4, 2020
  11. Personally I think it would be a great addition to the stats page. I don't really see a reason not to due to us having the majority of games there already. It would be nice to see my own statistics of UHC (despite me only playing 1 game haha). However, I do think it should be added because a lot of players want it. As a player above me stated it has been suggested before and processed so hopefully soon we will be getting one :D

Posted Oct 4, 2020
    monskey likes this.
  12. That'd be a wonderful idea to see the UHC stats on the forums. I'm all agreeing with your ideas straight because they don't need to go in-game and check the UHC stats all the time. For example, you can view your UHC stats on the forums whether you're on your mobile or on your tablet.

Overall, that's an excellent idea you have! +1

Posted Oct 22, 2020
  13. I had no idea this wasn't added already, so this would be a nice thing to implement. It would be a low-effort, high-impact change that could make checking stats easier. +1

Posted Oct 22, 2020
  14. Hey!

I think that this would be a pretty good addition and I can’t think of any particular downside to this suggestion. I don’t play UHC too frequently, but nevertheless I think that it would still be neat to be able to see all of my statistics for the game on the website. It would certainly be nice to see this idea implemented at some point in the future.

Thanks for sharing the idea!

Posted Oct 22, 2020
  15. Thanks for the idea sharing!

Posted Oct 22, 2020
  16. All the stats and game pages are being redone and we won't be updating, adding anything new or removing anything until we are coming to the end of completing its redo. This means that anything that is currently incorrect or not added yet will be in the future.

Because of this idea being brought up so many times and it doesn't need further discussion, I will be locking this thread. Message me with questions or concerns if you have any.

Posted Oct 23, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.