• 646 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10840 Players Online
  • 10194 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Adding a new game

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by TeamBarnesOB, Jul 22, 2021.

1. I was thinking you could add a spleef game with snow and shovel's and have different kits like having a bow and arrow or a knockback sword which does no damage

Posted Jul 22, 2021
    ReJo, maevestarbaby, aiirr and 3 others like this.
  2. +1 we need this

Posted Jul 22, 2021
  3. i would 100% destroy on this game

Posted Jul 22, 2021
  4. There’s a game on Mineplex Java Edition called Super Spleef which is very similar to what your are suggesting here. In super spleef, you can insta-break blocks with your fists. There are 3 kits: Jumper, Archer, and Brawler (I think those are the names). Jumper gives you the ability to leap with an axe, archer gives you a bow & arrows which are used to break blocks from a distance, and brawler lets you deal knockback to players with your axe.
    If this were brought to the Classics NPC along with the current four classic games, that would be pretty cool. Anyways, good luck on your suggestion.

Posted Jul 22, 2021
    aiirr, StyxKiller03 and CatFan105 like this.
  5. ^

Posted Jul 22, 2021
  6. 5his could ALSO WORK as a mixed arcaee GAME if they EVER DECIDE TO re-impliment THAT

Posted Jul 22, 2021
  7. If they did implement super spleef then I wouldn’t want it in the mixed arcade. What if I only wanted to play super spleef but I’m getting all these other games I don’t want to play?

Posted Jul 22, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  8. BUT why 7ouldny you WANT TO play tose other GAMES theyre FUN too

Posted Jul 22, 2021
    StyxKiller03 likes this.
  9. What if I wanted to grind or git gud at spleef? I wouldn’t want to wait for spleef.

Posted Jul 22, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  10. I've seen this idea circulating the forums from time to time and I think Spleef would work fairly well on the Bedrock platform since the concept and structure of the game would be friendly to those who play on different devices. The game is pretty easy-going and wouldn't be something that would take away too much from the other Arcade games, yet it could keep a base community of its own which is always a plus, especially since Bedrock seems to have a consistent player base right now. I do like the suggestion above on just adding Java's version of Super Spleef to Bedrock since it already has kits of its own that would make it stand out against the typical game of Spleef. However, I don't know if all the kits would be friendly for users on Bedrock because of the wide variety of devices you can play on and some of the kits might make it a bit more difficult. Regardless of that though, I think adding Spleef to Bedrock would be a great idea and I look forward to seeing some more opinions on this. I'll also link two other threads I found that are suggestions similar ideas if anyone would like to see what was mentioned:​

Posted Jul 22, 2021
    maevestarbaby, ReJo and StyxKiller03 like this.
  11. Ahhh I would absolutely LOVE Spleef. Spleef is one of my favourite OG Minecraft multiplayer gamemodes, and it's also something I can see the Bedrock community really loving. It's fast-paced, fun, and really easy to create as well. I don't see any issues with this suggestion, and it has been brought up multiple times.

I think bringing in kits like on Java would be great, but also not completely necessary. The game is great even when all you can do is break blocks under people and that's it. I used to play it for hours without end when I started playing multiplayer.

Posted Jul 23, 2021
    StyxKiller03 likes this.
  12. If they do add a spleef game (like super spleef on Java) I would play it. If added the game would probably be under the classics section in the lobby.

Posted Jul 23, 2021
    StyxKiller03 likes this.
  13. I got some of this info from the Mineplex Wiki and you can find more info on Super Spleef here.

Snowballer, Brawler, and Archer are the kits for Super Spleef.

Snowballer - “Snowballer - Receive two snowballs when you break blocks. Throw snowballs to break blocks.”

Brawler - “Leaper - Right-click with Axe to Leap.
    Smasher - Hitting a block destroys all adjacent, non-diagonal blocks.”

Archer - “Fletcher - Receive 1 Arrow every 2 seconds. Maximum of 2. Archer - Arrows will destroy blocks in a small radius.”

Posted Jul 23, 2021
    ReJo likes this.
  14. Oh yeah, I forgot the snowballer kit. I guess I confused myself with the leap from brawler kit.

Posted Jul 23, 2021
    StyxKiller03 likes this.
  15. we just got spleef, on that pixel paradise place. Mineplex needs a new GOOD ORIGIONAL game idea, not the most generic game in existance that has been around from the dawn of minecraft.

Posted Jul 23, 2021