• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned Adding Level Colors from 30

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by susceptance ッ, Feb 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As one of you may know, we can receive level rewards from Carl (carl the creeper), and I have noticed that the level 30 rewards were just only 2000 gems. To be honest, I think they need to add a fresh level color on the level 30 reward.
    How about your thoughts?

Posted Feb 2, 2019
  2. Hey!
    Interesting idea, but I don't think that mineplex should add a level color for 30, but instead, buff the rewards you get from reaching 30. Maybe adding a mythical chest, or 2-3 ancient chest.

Posted Feb 2, 2019
    Nightcat and cerns like this.
  3. Hey!

This is a cool idea, but I agree with @Unfavorited and I think that they should just buff the level reward for reaching level 30, instead of giving you a new level colour.

Posted Feb 2, 2019
    cerns likes this.
  4. Yo,

Interesting idea but I'm gonna have to say no on this. Level colors are currently one of the only cosmetics you receive as a level 100, and adding them to rewards for level 30 wouldn't make much sense.

Posted Feb 2, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  5. Personally, I disagree. Extra level colors are meant only for those who reached level 100, and considering getting to level 100 isn't the easiest thing to do, it wouldn't be fair to current level 100s. The current level 100s have worked hard to reach such a prestigious level, and as I've mentioned one of the rewards that you get is a set of new level colors. If we gave level 30s access to new colors, it wouldn't be fair to those who worked hard for it. Level 30 isn't a hard level to reach, so it would decrease the value of new level colors.

If you want the rewards for level 30 to be increased, why not give some suggestions? Maybe a new chest or new cosmetic? I'd love to see what you'd have in mind. Unfortunately I don't think that new level colors will be added for lower levels anytime soon, especially for a lower level like 30.

Posted Feb 2, 2019
    FreezaSama likes this.
  6. Can't you also buy level colors from the color splash cosmetic set in the shop? Or am I mistaken?

Posted Feb 2, 2019
  7. The thread is talking about level colors as in the level color when you speak in chat.

Posted Feb 3, 2019
  8. But why? You already get a new level color technically at 40, which is green. Every 20 levels will unlock a new color (0-19: gray, 20-39: blue, 40-59: green, 60-79: gold, 80-99: red). Sure, Level 100 have more colors, but that’s a reward for achieving such a high level. If you want a different color, I guess play more and level up.

If you think level 30 gets a weak prize compared with other levels (but I mean, you get shards most of your level 90s, and not even that much) then suggest something more realistic and balanced. An ancient chest, or extra shards could do too. But colors, that’s a no lol. Level 30 is so easy to achieve that it would devalue the current level 100 prize by a ton.

Posted Feb 3, 2019
  9. Heyy!

As stated above by @coralines you will be able to get a new colour at level 40. All you gotta really do is have fun and earn it, its not even hard, 1 day of playing will get you probbably 2 level ups, although you shouldn't play all day:samlol:. And I do agree that level 1-30/40 should recieve some better prizes than 200 gems and 100 shards because its pretty much useless and makes the game kinda hard for them because they can't really afford much kits. Gonna have to disagree on this one(for the new level colours).

Posted Feb 3, 2019
  10. I agree with the people above. Giving out a level colour every 20 levels seems reasonable as it makes them more unique! So I'd rather stick with the current level colour system where you start with grey, then blue, green, gold, red, and all of them. However, levels finishing with a 0 (10, 30, 50...) are all special, so they all deserve a cool reward instead of some shards. If lvl 30 only has 2k shards, +1 for bumping the reward to something better. However, -1 to add a level colour.

Posted Feb 3, 2019
  11. Hello,
    As many have said above me, adding a level color for level 30 would disrupt the current system that gives a new color for every 20 levels. I would not be opposed to giving a better reward than just 2000 gems, but I do not think it should be a new level color. Perhaps a few ancient chests would due? For me it is a +1 for increasing the reward, but -1 for the rank color. Thanks!
    Have a nice day!

Posted Feb 3, 2019
  12. I think it would make more sense to get some shards or a chest.

Posted Feb 3, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  13. Sorry for taking so long to get back to you, but unfortunately at this time, we will be denying this idea. The reason for this is because as many people have previously mentioned on this thread, players already unlock a new level color for each 20 levels they reach up until level 100. Levels 0-19 get gray, 20-39 get blue, 40-59 get dark green, 60-79 get gold, 80-99 get red and level 100 unlocks the entire color palette which includes the additional colors of: dark red, yellow, green, aqua, cyan, dark blue, purple, pink, white and black. Once you've reached a new level color, you will have access to that color as well as the previous level colors.

By giving level 30-39 a new level color, it would create an inconsistency with the current system we have on the server. However, if you have any suggestions for other ways you'd like to see level prizes "buffed", you can always create a new thread in the General Idea Discussion section!

For the reasons mentioned above, I'll be locking the thread and denying the idea. PM me if you have further questions regarding the denial reason.

Thread Locked ↠ Not Planned

Posted Jan 15, 2020
    Xukuwu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.