• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5155 Players Online
  • 5155 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Admin Changes - September 2021

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dean, Sep 25, 2021.

1. Hello everyone!

As the title of this thread suggests I am here with a bittersweet announcement for all of you. Unfortunately we will be saying goodbye to an absolute legend of the Mineplex server soon. @wanderer will unfortunately be leaving the Admin team as well as the entire staff team to pursue an exciting opportunity outside of the server. Wanderer has been around for a very, very long time and as I said in our staff Q&A recently he IS the forums. I'm sure that I will speak for all of the staff team and community when I say he will be sorely missed. Please make sure to thank him for everything he has done for the server and wish him luck in his future endeavors, I'm sure he would appreciate it.

Now most of you will be wondering who will take over Wanderer's position as Forums Team Admin. It is my pleasure to announce that @chhase will be taking over this position. Chase has been with Mineplex for a very long time, originally a staff member in 2014 he returned to the team at the start of 2020, and fairly quickly joined FM halfway through the year. More recently he had taken over the position of FM manager and has been doing an absolutely great job in that position. I am confident he will do well in this new role and I hope you all will support him on this new chapter. Congratulations!

Here is a little introduction from him:
    Furthermore, I am extremely excited to announce that @rosmeme will be taking over the position of Quality Assurance admin from yours truly. I have made it no secret that I have wanted Maggie in this position for a while now. She has been doing such an amazing job with leading QAT as well as GI already and I am excited to see what she will do in this new role as well. She deserves this so much so please make sure to congratulate her along with Chase and again, wish her luck on this new chapter for her within the Mineplex staff team.

I will personally once again be moving deeper into designing stuff for especially the marketplace and bedrock server and will continue to have my involvement in the java server as well as my usual HoS duties. That is all from me today, thank you for your time and your lovely support of the new admins, have a great weekend!

Posted Sep 25, 2021
    xOeuf, EmmaLie, MC_Minium and 43 others like this.
  2. congrats!

Posted Sep 25, 2021
    chhase and Joshhh like this.
  3. Congrats both of you

Posted Sep 25, 2021
  4. Thank you so much for everything you've done @wanderer you will be missed, thank you for keeping the server steady and doing a great job. I am so sad to see you go and I remember back in the old days when you were staff. I wish the best of luck to you with your future on whatever you may be pursuing. Thank you for everything. <3

Congrats @chhase & @rosmeme on your new positions! I wish you guys the best of luck and I am super excited to see the both of you guys alongside the Administration team!

Posted Sep 25, 2021
    chhase, BlondieBrook and wanderer like this.
  5. go crazy!

Posted Sep 25, 2021
    Mohawk2 likes this.
  6. :)

Posted Sep 25, 2021
  7. Congrats Maggie and Chase :)

Posted Sep 25, 2021
  8. Congratulations to everyone today, and good luck in the future for wandy!

Posted Sep 25, 2021
  9. Congratulations to you both! (:

Posted Sep 25, 2021
  10. Congrats to all the new admin, good luck to wanderer with what he wants to do!

Posted Sep 25, 2021
  11. CONGRATS GUYS!!!! I'm so proud of you all!!!!

Posted Sep 25, 2021
  12. bvp
    x

congrats

Posted Sep 25, 2021
    chhase likes this.
  13. Congrats new Admins!

Thanks for everything, Wanderer!

Posted Sep 25, 2021
    chhase, wanderer and Joshhh like this.
  14. thats cool n all but when are we getting an anticheat dev

Posted Sep 25, 2021
    RubyRose__, xUmbreon, Okjed and 5 others like this.
  15. Thanks for everything wanderer, and congrats guys!

Posted Sep 25, 2021
    chhase, LostShrimp13 and wanderer like this.
  16. Congrats!1

Posted Sep 25, 2021
    chhase likes this.
  17. my man asking the REAL questions

Posted Sep 25, 2021
  18. Congrats to you both! You'll do great!! :)

Posted Sep 25, 2021
  19. congrats to the both of you! and thanks for everything shane <3

Posted Sep 25, 2021
    chhase likes this.
  20. congrats to the new admins!

Posted Sep 25, 2021
    chhase likes this.