• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5297 Players Online
  • 5297 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Admin Changes - September 2021

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dean, Sep 25, 2021.

1. Congrats to the new admins!! And thank you so much for everything you’ve done over the past few years wanderer!

Posted Sep 25, 2021
    chhase and wanderer like this.
  2. grats

Posted Sep 25, 2021
    chhase likes this.
  3. I mean, he does have a point…

Posted Sep 25, 2021
  4. Congrats Maggie and Chase, I can't wait to see everything you do for Mineplex in the future!

Posted Sep 25, 2021
    chhase and Joshhh like this.
  5. Congratulations you two! Sad to see you go, but thank you for everything wanderer!

Posted Sep 25, 2021
    chhase and wanderer like this.
  6. Congrats to Chase and Maggie on admin! Sad to see you go Wanderer, you were a great admin.

Posted Sep 25, 2021
    chhase, wanderer and 20LeeBrian1 like this.
  7. Very sad to see Wanderer leave. I've been on the team for almost as long as him, and he was always kind of a role model to me in terms of forums, back in the day. Will be very weird to see the server without him.

In better news, congratulations to Maggie and Chase! Welcome to the team; excited to work alongside you guys even more so than I normally do! <3

Posted Sep 25, 2021
    LostShrimp13, t3hero, chhase and 2 others like this.
  8. Huge congrats to Maggie and Chase on being promoted! I'm excited to see what you will do going forward and coming to terms with your new roles as you (esp chase) have big shoes to fill.

Thank you for everything @wanderer , it will be super weird seeing the server without you and best of luck on your new opportunities! I know you'll excel in whatever you chose to pursue. :)

Posted Sep 25, 2021
    chhase, wanderer and Bob16077777 like this.
  9. congrats to chase! so we’ll deserved and you’re going to do absolutely amazing! you’ve already done so much for the server and i’m excited to see what else you bring to the table now that you’re admin! In addition, congrats to maggie on the promotion! i’ve also heard of so many great things about you and I know that you’re also going to kill it in your position! Best of luck to the both of you in your new roles! :)

Posted Sep 25, 2021
  10. congrats!

Posted Sep 25, 2021
  11. well deserved! <3

Posted Sep 25, 2021
  12. congrats chase and maggie, am also really really sad to see wanderer go :((

Posted Sep 25, 2021
    wanderer, chhase and CatFan105 like this.
  13. soo
    Now we're down a dev
    Bye wanderer =(

Posted Sep 25, 2021
    wanderer likes this.
  14. Congrats new admins! Sad to see you go Wanderer

Posted Sep 25, 2021
    wanderer and chhase like this.
  15. Woohoo! Congrats to @chhase and @rosmeme on their promotions both are well deserving of the position, and I can't wait to see what they do on their respected teams. Rip Wandy though I shall miss you

Posted Sep 25, 2021
    20LeeBrian1, wanderer and chhase like this.
  16. Congratulations to you two new admins!! I definitely expected you two to step up next onto the plate of the Administrative team and I am glad to see you guys are now finally apart of it! I hope to see some cool and fun future updates from your Administrative team.

Posted Sep 26, 2021
    chhase likes this.
  17. Congratz Maggie and Chase! And thanks for everything wanderer :peace:

Posted Sep 26, 2021
    chhase likes this.
  18. Sad to see Wanderer go and Dean step down, but I’m proud of y’all filling in their shoes. Huge congrats especially to the MTT homie Chase. Best of luck on this new stage in your Mineplex careers!

Posted Sep 26, 2021
    CatFan105 and chhase like this.
  19. It’s sad to see both Wanderer stepping down from all his positions here at Mineplex, and Dean from one of his many responsibilities as Admin. Although these changes were unexpected, I wholeheartedly know the newly promoted Admins show a lot of promise, and I have a strong feeling that they will do extremely well in their new positions! With that being said, huge congratulations to the both of you once again, and I wish you the best of luck in your new positions! <3

Posted Sep 26, 2021
    chhase likes this.
  20. As I have expressed previously, it's certainly sad to see Wanderer step down from his positions on the team and he will surely be missed. That said, as he moves forward in life to pursue new and exciting opportunities I'd like to reiterate saying major congrats to Chase and Maggie - this is so incredibly well deserved and I know how capable and hardworking you both are, and I look forward to seeing you two work in your new positions on the staff team <3

Posted Sep 26, 2021
    Asteiph and chhase like this.