• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10336 Players Online
  • 7446 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Admin QnA - August 2019

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by EmmaLie, Aug 28, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Ever had a burning question for an Admin that you're dying to know? Well here's your chance! We're going to be hosting an Admin QnA session to answer a bunch of questions you submit!

Submit your questions here!

When: Saturday, August 31st at 2 PM EDT

Where: http://discord.mineplex.com

Posted Aug 28, 2019
    BREEZLET, Evence, Lila and 11 others like this.
  2. lol that's cool

Posted Aug 28, 2019
  3. I think interacting with the community in this way is really good! Looking forward to hearing your answers :)

Posted Aug 28, 2019
  4. Hey Em!
    I always love Admin QnA's so I'm really excited that you're going this! I have a couple of questions that I'm going to submit! Can't wait to attend the event!

Posted Aug 28, 2019
    EmmaLie likes this.
  5. hmmm... let's find out something to ask

Posted Aug 28, 2019
  6. Always happy to see these! Hope to see lot of interesting questions and even more interesting answers!

Posted Aug 28, 2019
  7. Awesome! Really looking forward to this Q&A, will be sure to be there. Can't wait to hear from the admin team.

Posted Aug 28, 2019
  8. Cool to hear! Very glad to see you guys getting involved with the community.

Posted Aug 28, 2019
  9. Submitted my question!

Excited to attend this event

Posted Aug 28, 2019
  10. I submitted mine.
    Excited for the answer :sigils:

Posted Aug 28, 2019
    TheMooseBean likes this.
  11. Awesome! I appreciate the Admins dedicating their time to having an Admin QnA every now and then!

I look forward to seeing everyone there :)

~Arjun

Posted Aug 28, 2019
    TheMooseBean likes this.
  12. Another event that I can't attend :(

Posted Aug 28, 2019
  13. Divine will record it so its all good.

Posted Aug 28, 2019
  14. O nice, there'll be Admins Q&A. I'm so excited about that and about what it will answer to the community. It will probably clarify what will be happening on the network in the future which is so good in terms of community interaction. Hope there will be a lot of good questions. I'm still preparing my questions and will send them in the next 2 days.

Posted Aug 28, 2019
  15. This is super cool, I am excited to see the Admins answering some questions for the community. Thanks for doing this guys!

Posted Aug 28, 2019
  16. this seems really fun and cool! but sadly as much as I want to listen in... I'm gonna be at a camp this next weekend. But I hope it goes well!

Posted Aug 28, 2019
  17. Got my question submitted! I really look forward to listening in to this event and seeing all the answers that the admins have. Thanks for spending your time to do this!

Posted Aug 28, 2019
  18. Can't wait to see what people ask the admins!

Posted Aug 28, 2019
  19. These Q&As are always intersting to listen in on, I've been to a few and I can't lie, Admins are pretty cool people :p
    The earliest Q&A I've listened to was from a TAP back in the day, those were pretty exciting, especially before I was part of the staff team. Even now, there are always things that I learn, I hope some nice discussion is brought forth!
    Thank you admins for letting this happen, Owners next? :eyes:

Posted Aug 28, 2019
  20. I'd love to participate in the Admin QnA event, but I have to go to work this weekend. Unfortunately, I'm cannot attend on time, so I need someone who can record the QnA event. Make sure you get all your questions ready! I'm glad to see the Admins team decided to host the QnA event this weekend!

Posted Aug 28, 2019