• 820 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12441 Players Online
  • 11621 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

AFK BUG

Discussion in 'Block Hunt' started by BumBum456, Jan 30, 2019.

1. I was recently playing a game of block hunt and died because I had to move because of me not moving. If anyone can fix this please do.

Posted Jan 30, 2019
  2. Just move your head looking side to side, or crouch and move just a little, that should keep the afk off from kicking you

Posted Jan 30, 2019
  3. I do not think this is an AFK bug you shouldn't really be allowed to stand still in a game like block hunt because it is a disadvantage to the people who are seeking. Learn to find new spots and make the game more fun for yourself and others! :) But if you feel this is a bug, report it with evidence at https://www.mineplex.com/bugs/ . I am sure they would greatly appreciate it.

Posted Jan 30, 2019
  4. Wtf but this is block hunt what do you mean by not standing still. Geez do y’all ever think about what your saying.

Posted Jan 30, 2019
  5. So basically, with the new afk system you have to move around in the form of walking as looking around and punching doesn’t wake you up anymore. This might be rather annoying at first sight but in reality it isn’t complicated to move around within the block you are standing on. If you do so, the system will eventually see you aren’t afk and stop the countdown. If you move around on this block only, your morph shouldn’t move, which means you are safe. Same with infestor! As for animal morphs, you can just move around freely, it won’t look more suspicious than if you were standing still.

Posted Jan 31, 2019
  6. I do understand what I am saying and I would not have said it if it was an unneeded explanation. It is block hunt. You must hide. BUT, the AFK system keeps you from AFKING! You should have to move whatever game it is because it is unfair for you to stand in a spot you are than likely to not get found it hence ruining and giving hunter a disadvantage, or in another game, failing your team mates or trying to earn XP, gems, or shards without giving your effort.

Posted Jan 31, 2019
  7. disadvantage to the people who are seeking? have you hunted on BH? lol

Posted Jan 31, 2019
  8. 1. You can AFK farm the game, which would be unfair.

2. Not allowing long periods of stillness allows the seeking team a better chance at finding you. As it is, hiders always have an advantage. This adds a sense of hardship to the game - you shouldn't just be farming games by standing still. It provides an easy win (if you know where to hide).

3. Simply type anything in chat, sneak, move your head, or move if you want the AFK timer to not kick you.

If you are have been kicked by the timer, it means you were probably AFK farming. The timer gives you 10 seconds and multiple sound queues to respond - that should be more than enough time to make a simple movement. People that complain about this are most likely AFK farming...

Posted Jan 31, 2019
  9. I understand that and wasn't kicked, just died because I didn't know what to do with players around me and the time ticking so ran off being chased and killed.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 31, 2019
  10. To anyone saying bump your mouse, sneak, or use chat, that doesnt work. It's not even enough to move around inside the block. You have to actually move over a whole block, revealing yourself often.

Posted Jan 31, 2019