• 2888 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12330 Players Online
  • 9442 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

All About Me :))

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SimplyCookieCat, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Haiiii. My name is Halee (if you didn't know). I am from Texas (aka the bipolar state). I love DOGS, they are just so cute, and cats SO CUTE. My cat is so cute but she hates me... My dog however loves me to death. She is very old but has a heart of a puppy. I love playing Minecraft or Roblox. I am a freshman in High School. I am kinda smart but not really. I do get bullied a lot by this one girl but I live with it. I have ADHD so it makes my friend making abilities way harder. But it doesn't stop me from being smart :). But I do have a lot of depression. Yes I do seem all happy go lucky, but never judge a book by its cover. I do kinda love my life so I will be okie dokie. I love doing technology. I am currently trying to get certified in Adobe Premiere Pro. I love going around and doing projects. Sadly due to the virus I can't do what I love until next year :(. In my free time, I love watching Tik Tok. I know too many Tik Tok dances but they are very addicting. My favorite band is Queen. I just really love their music. I am currently single but I have my doggo to give me plenty of kisses. My favorite color is purple. My favorite holiday is Halloween. My favorite show is called Psych. My favorite fast food place is either Sonic or Dairy queen. I love to watch youtube and play chess as well. I also love doing theatre, next year I am doing technical theatre because I'm really shy. I think that's all I know about myself. I love you guys :)))))

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  2. Hey Halee! I hope you're enjoying your time on the forums and on this lovely server. I'm Kassy and I really enjoy painting and listening to music. My favorite color is yellow and I also love dogs. I have 2 dogs of my own, one is named Nala and the other is named Lucas. I noticed you have the 'Lady' rank for bedrock. If I ever start playing on there, maybe I'll see you and we can play together! If you ever decide to play on java let me know and we can play a game together :). If you ever need someone to talk to or anything you can always message me on here and I'll get back to you. Hope to see you in game sometime! :D

Posted Apr 6, 2020
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  3. Hey guys! My name is Lara aka Party and guess what, I also have two dogs: Han Solo and Obi Wan. I am a passionate guitar player and Grade 5. I love gaming and I have started my own YouTube channel about Mineplex, which is called PartyDog. I am amazing at swimming but I can't do it anymore. I love the game Physc because my friends are so bad at it! I also love Queen, they are the best! I hate tiktok, but I know loads of dances thanks to girls at my school. I can be your friend Halee, you seem really cool! We can play sometime, as I have a bedrock account. I am currently trying to become a Youtube rank, and also become a Trainee, which @iKassy can explain if you don't know what it is. I have also applied to the translations team but am yet to know the result.
    Have a brilliant day,
    Party

Posted Apr 6, 2020
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  4. Hello, Halee! I’m LT Tombstone 77 or LT. However, my real name is Leo, so feel free to call me that as well! It’s great to meet you! I’d suggest familiarizing yourself with the rules, as it’s helpful to know them. I’m currently in High School, although I’m taking it online now due to the crisis happening outside. Before this crisis, I enjoyed playing/watching ice hockey and football, and going out for walks or runs. Now, I mostly have to resort to alternatives inside. Although, I do love to read and write as well. As for Mineplex, I mainly play on the Bedrock server, but I do occasionally go on Java. My favorite Bedrock game has to be Cake Wars. I’m also a Bedrock Trainee, so you can always feel free to ask me any questions! If you ever want to play with me as well, feel free to shoot me a PM! See ya around :)

Posted Apr 6, 2020
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  5. Hello Halee my in game name is Destro11111 as you can see please call me Des I will not be revealing my IRL name today but I used to live in Texas and had a dog named Pebbles she was very very cute.These days I like to code I'm almost done with my courses on C++, I also like watching Basketball games though I'm not too good at it myself I'm in Grade Nine yes it's called grade nine as I live In India now. My favourite singer is the lead singer of Imagine dragons but my favourite band as you said , is Queen; of their songs I like the song "We Will Rock You".Recently I have gotten kind of inspired by this Minecraft Project called BUILD THE WORLD.l, their project is to build the entire world as we know I'm 1 : 1 ratio meaning 1 block per meter I urge you to join and become a builder, sadly I can't become a builder due to me being only on bedrock edition, I would say my dream is to become a successful YouTuber one day, as for KY dream on Mineplex it is to become a Sr.Mod.Just got enough money to get a rank on mineplex and all the connection nodes in my area go downstairs ND I can't play anymore,okay okay back on topic oh wait that's about a brief summary on my life, so that's going to be it.

Posted Apr 6, 2020
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  6. Oh yeah I forgot to clarify a few things, no my dog did not die we gave it away to my friend who is also my cousin he proves where we used to live in Round Rock, Austin, Texas.

Posted Apr 6, 2020
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  7. Hey Halee!

My name is Caleb, I'm 15 years old and I'm from Ireland. I have heard a lot about Texas, though I've only been to the U.S. once and that was a week-long trip to New York City with my family a few years ago. I'm not the biggest fan of cats, but I can assure you I love dogs and we have a nine-year-old dog called Lily! I understand where you speak about ADHD - my brother has ****** which is similar in some ways. Lily is a guide dog and while she is nearing retirement age, I still think she is a super-dog. She helps a 13-year-old boy navigate through towns and cities that would normally give him anxiety, and makes him feel safe when crossing the road.

I am a third year student in secondary school. I'm meant to be doing State Exams this year, but due to the outbreak of COVID-19 it's probably safe to assume this will not be happening. They are determined to make us return to school in two weeks, so we'll see how that one goes! I also enjoy watching TikTok and I have to admit there are some very creative ideas out there. My "For You" page is mostly memes as I don't usually watch the dances, but I'm very familiar with them thanks to my cousins. My favourite colour is blue and my favourite TV show as of the moment is one where a boy called Otis is a therapist for his peers.

I'll advise you to read over the rules @ https://www.mineplex.com/rules/ as they will certainly help you throughout your journey on Mineplex. You should also feel free to join the Discord platform @ discord.mineplex.com. Other than that, it was interesting to read more about you! I hope to see you around on the server sometime and don't be afraid to stop by and say hi if you see me in a lobby, game or on the forums.

Posted Apr 6, 2020
    Kindnessaj and xGetRekted like this.
  8. Ok good because I was getting kinda sad reading that part and yes I would love to play some games with you :))))))

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 6, 2020
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  9. I have already read the rules, people keep telling me that, have I done something wrong? And yes I would love to play some cake wars with you :))

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 6, 2020
    Kindnessaj and LT Tombstone 77 like this.
  10. The website * what your brother has, I think I know what you said and I hope he's doing alright. I love watching memes on Tik Tok, they make me laugh a lot. I'm so jelly that you are from Ireland, a YouTuber I like is from there. Maybe one day we could play in bedrock or java :)))

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 6, 2020
    Kindnessaj and WowCaleb like this.
  11. Yes, I do play on bedrock and I would love to play some games with you. I will certainly PM you if I need a friend to talk to :)))

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 6, 2020
    Kindnessaj and iKassy like this.
  12. Did you say you are in 5th grade? I'm sorry if I get that wrong. I would like to be your friend too and YAY you like Queen, they sure are the best. I could teach you a lot more dances too :)))

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 6, 2020
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  13. No I'm Grade 5 guitar player. Im in Year 9, which is either grade 8 or 10. I am 14, so I don't know. Queen rules.

Posted Apr 6, 2020
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  14. I am in year 9 too, queen does rule

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 6, 2020
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  15. Welcome to the forums, Halee. I hope you have a very nice stay here!

Posted Apr 6, 2020
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  16. I'm sure I will :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 6, 2020
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  17. I would like to say queen does rule

Posted Apr 7, 2020