• 642 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4270 Players Online
  • 3628 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Allow /ignore on players who leave your lobby

Discussion in 'Help' started by Glitchy, Jan 21, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Title says it all, many times someone’s hella toxic in the end game chat and I wanna /ignore them but they leave seconds later and the /ignore automatically says we can’t do that, so why not fix this?

Posted Jan 21, 2021
  2. Hii!

I don't think that this actually happens. I tried to ignore someone who wasn't in my lobby and it worked fine. Make sure you're typing the person's name in correctly (not sure if it's Case-Sensitive, but better to be safe than sorry).

Posted Jan 21, 2021
    Glamourized likes this.
  3. I tried it but it says “player could not be found” or something along those lines

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 21, 2021
  4. I've never tried ignoring people but it probably means they left the network or are invisible. Don't quote me on that tho

Posted Jan 21, 2021
  5. I believe you are supposed to be able to ignore players whether or not they are in your lobby or even if they are not on the network, so that would be quite odd. I just tested it with my account, with an offline profile, and had no problem at all. Are you positive you entered their name correctly, as I believe that is the only reason that you would receive that message?

Posted Jan 21, 2021
    Amg, Glamourized and Fusafez like this.
  6. Thread Moved to Help!

Hey hey!

I did try to ignore a player that was offline and a player that recently left my lobby and it did work. I am not sure what is happening on your end however, if you have not yet, and would like to do so, submit a bug report found here if you have come across any bugs that you think we should be aware of. Before filling out this form please make sure you have read the Bug Report Guide as this will give you more information on how to fill out this form correctly. It is important to us to log and eventually fix your bug as efficiently as possible so please make sure you give all the information they ask for.

-------------

Since the concern has been addressed by myself and the players above I will go ahead and lock this thread.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me via the forums or on discord!

Thread Locked.

Posted Jan 22, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.