• 451 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6107 Players Online
  • 5656 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Am I the only one who does not get "Games Played" added to my stats most of the time?

Discussion in 'Help' started by Dan1el, Jan 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey everyone. I've been having this issue for a while now. I noticed some months ago, that when I play games, "Games Played" will not be updated in my stats. Sometimes it does, but there are many times when I've been playing for hours without getting "Games Played" added into my stats, and it seems to affect my IGT as well. I have reported this as a bug but the QA members could not repeat what I did without getting "Games Played" added. I've asked some players as well to do a game of Super Smash Mobs, and they got their "Games Played" stats at SSM updated immediately.

So my question is, why does this happen to me? I would love to hear some tips or any solutions to this. That would be lovely.

(Btw, if this is the wrong place to post this, then I'm deeply sorry)

Have a good day everyone, and thank you for reading this! :)

Posted Jan 15, 2020
  2. I have 4661 GP in SG while 6,611 Deaths... So, no My GP doesn't always register.

Posted Jan 15, 2020
  3. What about other games? Such as Cakewars, SSM, Skywars, etc?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 15, 2020
  4. Lol. I'm pretty sure my stats update but I don't really check. I should probably do that today...

Posted Jan 15, 2020
  5. Heyo!
    Yeah I really don't check mine as I just play the server and enjoy myself, rather then focusing on my stats.
    Cheers!
    ~Sean

Posted Jan 15, 2020
  6. True true, but when I wanted to check how many games I played Cakewars, it was pretty low, and I tried to test to see if it counted the games I played, and it obviously did not xD

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 15, 2020
    yulufi / Sean likes this.
  7. I don't know what to say, as I've never experienced this. I would suggest this as a bug, as it isn't playing the role in which it is supposed to.

Posted Jan 15, 2020
  8. i could relate. i have 1.2k nano games played but my "games played" in /stats is actually less than that. which is weird since all of my stats would add up to something a bit more than that.

Posted Jan 15, 2020
  9. Oh yeah also I’ve played around 2.6k DOM matches

Posted Jan 15, 2020
  10. Thread Moved to Help Section

*In the future for questions like this, you should post it in the Help section as you will be provided more help from the community that way. :) *

Posted Jan 23, 2020
  11. Hey there,

If you’ve reported it to us (QA) and we have not been able to replicate it, we’re most likely not doing the exact same thing as you. If you could send in another report with evidence of the bug occurring would be the best so we can see exactly what is happening. Let me know if you have any more questions about that; I’ll be glad to help you out further in PMs if you would like.

Posted Jan 24, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.