• 737 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9175 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Amanso - Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Amanso, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Hello Everyone!

I hope you're having an awesome day/night! Today I'm going to introduce myself to you guys, although I am not really new to Mineplex, it's always a great idea to make an introduction so people will know you better and maybe make some new friends! Let's start with my all-time favorite mini-game, SKYWARS! This game is just amazing, let me know if its also your favorite minigame, maybe we could start a duo ;). I sometimes tend to play other minigames such as master builders and survival games though I'm not really good at them. My IGN is Amanso, if you happen to stumble upon me in-game, feel free to /f Amanso! I love making new friends :)

Posted Aug 16, 2019
    Poal likes this.
  2. Nice to meet you Amanso! My favorite mini-game is Micro Battles, but I'm trying to get better at Skywars :p. Hit me up if you ever want to play together!

Posted Aug 16, 2019
    Amanso likes this.
  3. Nice to meet you Poal :) I also play micro battles sometimes but I enjoy skywars more :p

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 16, 2019
    Poal likes this.
  4. Hey Amanso, I hope to see you on Mineplex and hopefully maybe even in a SkyWars game. It's one of my favorite mini-games also,
    hope to see you on the Mineplex forums or server.

==========
    IGN: TheProTroller
    Discord: TheProTroller#4546
    Email: [email protected]
    (message me on here if you need anything)
    :mineplex:

Posted Aug 16, 2019
    Amanso likes this.
  5. Great to meet you Amanso!
    I see you aren't really that new to the forums but you have no threads other than this one so I'll welcome you anyway! Welcome to the forums and I hope you enjoy your stay in both here and the server in-game. I see you have two accounts linked to your forum account and it's amazing that you are both a player on the Java and the Bedrock server! I always love to see players who aren't afraid to post their introductory in the forums expressing their true self and explaining what they do in the server. As for me, I'm not new either and I personally play games require a lot of skill and are on more of the competitive side of the games ranging from cake wars, skywars, survival games, and so on. Nice to see that we share a few game favourites and such but I do love the entire network and all of its games however I do have to narrow them down to a few.
    Would love to see you around the server however I don't really log onto the Bedrock server often so hopefully I see you on the Java server! If you have any questions feel free to message me or a staff member. I have a couple of quick-access links in my signature (the thing bellow this message) so feel free to use them however you may need them for whatever use you might have!

Posted Aug 16, 2019
    Amanso likes this.
  6. Great to meet you Amanso! And welcome back as well! I also tend to play skywars, cakewars, and survival games! So if you see me in game, I'll might as well party you and we can play some games together!

If you have any questions about the forums or in-game, my DMs are always open! I hope maybe sometime I can see you in the Java server, (I don't really play on bedrock.) and we can play some skywars! :D

Posted Aug 16, 2019
    Amanso likes this.
  7. Nice to meet you TheProTroller <3

Hello Enigmq, nice to meet you! I usually play bedrock form time to time as most of the time I play on the java version.

Hello CreepBro06, nice to meet you! I never tried playing cakewars but it sounds like a fun minigame.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 16, 2019
    Enigmq likes this.
  8. Hey matey!

My name is Nick, or my IGN is AyyNick and I have also been around on Mineplex for a while. It is never too late to make an introduction post, in fact, I only made mine a week ago even though I have been around for a very long time. Oh and I absolutely love Skywars, it is also my favourite game mode Mineplex has to offer, along with Survival Games. I also love making new friends, so I'll be sure to send you a /f request in game when I log on. We could definitely play some Skywars duos sometime if you would like that. I'm also here if you need any help with anything, or just want a chat, just DM me on here! Hope to see you around buddy! :)

Posted Aug 17, 2019
  9. Hey Amanso,
    It's nice to meet you! I like your question, so I'm gonna answer it.
    My favorite minigames are Skywars and Survival games!

Posted Aug 17, 2019