• 203 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4070 Players Online
  • 3867 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Amg's Official Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Amg, Aug 10, 2022.

1. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Hello everyone! I have been here for only a total of eight years and I actually have never posted an Official introduction thread. Can't decide if it's my lack of sleep, or simply my passion for the forums motivating me, but I decided to log on and make my Official Introduction today!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] & [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    For those of you who do not know me already, my name is Amg! That is pronounced A-M-G not "AM-GUH" or "AM-GEEH." I also go by Jake, which is what my close friends call me online. I have been a Community Member for a total of eight years and originally joined Mineplex back in 2014. Not only do I have a long history in being a Community Member, but I also have a long history of being Staff here on Mineplex! I joined the server back in 2014 due to my huge interest in Survival Games, which I discovered through CaptainSparklez infamous SG series. I had played SG for about two years and eventually grew an interest in branching out my role as a Community Member on the server. I soon began sitting in lobbies for hours at a time everyday helping other Community Members with questions about the server and just looked for conversation. I met a lot of amazing people and made a lot of amazing friends through community interaction. Some of them are even still my close friends to this day and I will forever be grateful! Anyways, with this, I grew interest in becoming Staff on the server. (I could quite literally sit here and explain my Staff Journeys, but that would take a LONG while.) -- To keep it simple, I originally became Staff in 2016 after seven applications and one interview, resigned in 2017 as a Moderator....Took a three year break and returned in 2020. I applied for Staff again and made my big return in August 2020. From there, within my 8 months of being Staff I had achieved Moderator, Mod of the Month, Reports Patrol, Forum Management Assistant Assistant, Content Creator Council, Discord Management, Cross-Platform Staff and eventually was invited to the Forum Management Team as a Sr.Moderator. I resigned in February 2022 due to personal life reasons, took a 4 month break and reinstated in July! I am now a Java Moderator and a Forum Management Assistant working with on the forums team again. #ForumsTeamBestTeam
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Aside from my long history on the server, you are likely wondering more about who I am. What is an Amg? Who is an Amg? Yes, I came to answer that! And no, I am not a car. So a little more about myself, I am from the United States. I am currently twenty years old and turning twenty one later this year! My pronouns are He/Him and normally I would not specify this, but too many people think I am a Female. I am also really big on astrology signs and I am in fact a Capricorn. [​IMG] -- Outside of Mineplex I am a full-time College Student and work a full-time job as a Supervisor. As far as studies, I am currently interested in studying Radiology. I am not too sure which particular branch I would like to go into within Radiology, but Travel Rad. Tech/Nuclear Medicine peak my interest at this current moment. I generally have a natural passion for helping people and intend to do so within the Medical field. A little more about my job, I am over about eighteen people and two buildings. I manage activities, work as a group/event coordinator, train, keep inventory and work to ensure the facilities/Staff Team operates properly. When I have free time some of my hobbies include, but are not limited to, listening to music, hanging with friends and family, drinking coffee, watching Netflix, hiking, writing, traveling, photography, doing art, gaming and working out! I listen to all types of music, so I will not be able to list out my favorites because that would take forever. Some of my favorite TV series are The Office, Friends, Stranger Things, Shameless, Umbrella Academy and Naruto. Outside of Minecraft, some of my all time favorite games/game series include Zelda, Super Smash Bros, Animal Crossing, Call of Duty, Resident Evil (4 is my favorite if you were wondering), Little Nightmares, Overwatch and there's so many more to name lol!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    If you know me already, I can tell you that my favorite game on Java is easily between Deathrun, Survival Games, Castle Siege and Speed Builders. I have more of a history playing CS/SG and I am proudly apart of the 1k SG wins club! I also just recently started getting into Speed Builders thanks to my Bestfriend @Hubble -- I hope to continue to get good at the game because I currently am not the best. On Bedrock, my favorite game is between Bomb Lobbers and SkyWars. If you find me on Bedrock, I will 100% be playing either of those and probably nothing else. I do not truthfully enjoy playing games as much as I used to, so I will spend a lot of my time moderating/conversing in lobbies, post on the Forums (of course this is a given being FMA and all) and interact on Discord. I may be bias, but posting on the Forums is definitely my favorite out of all three options. I love that I can converse with all different types of Community Members and do not have to be glued to my desk to do so.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    So- Can he be on the Staff Team with no goals? I'll keep this short because I'm not too sure everyone is interested in my goals here. Of course my main goal/objective is to be a supportive figure within the Mineplex Community and do anything I can (when I can) to help the Community/Our Community Members, but I have other personal specific goals as well. Within my time here, I hope to achieve level 100 and reach 3k/1k SG/SB wins. As far as the Staff Team is concerned, I hope to achieve Forum Management or Staff Management sometime within my time on the Team. Both Teams offer excellent opportunities for being a Mentor figure for someone else's success and that is something I enjoy greatly; to see others succeed. I also hope to join other Sub-teams such as DM, QAT, RC and MTT.
    That is me! If you have any other questions about me, or if you see me around, please be sure to say hello! I promise I do not bite. (Only sometimes)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Posted Aug 10, 2022
  2. And I though my introduction looked good! Amg_ this is by far the most aesthetically pleasing forums post I have ever read, and believed me I have had my eye on these forums for years.. I've not known about you for long but it's been great getting to know so far :)

get into tea king

Absoloutely love The Office and Stranger Things btw :) I remember I binged The Office for an entire week and literally did nothing else LOL

Good luck with your goals and see you soon on the server :wave: :D

Posted Aug 10, 2022
    Amg likes this.
  3. nooo way i love animal crossing ! u ever play new leaf ?? the one for nintendo 3ds

Posted Aug 10, 2022
    Amg likes this.
  4. Don't listen to what he says, AMG is 100% a car

Posted Aug 10, 2022
    Nightys and Amg like this.
  5. wdym "I promise I do not bite. (Only sometimes)" only sometimes????

Posted Aug 10, 2022
    Amg likes this.
  6. Give this thread the Official tag!

Hi Amg!
    Even though we’ve already talked a lot on discord (FM-mentee relationships and all), it was nice to see you introduce yourself to the community, I know that many people wonder who others are behind the ‘mask’ of a online name, which is why introductions are so nice to see! (I should probably remake mine!) Anyways, I can guarantee you only bite 0.05% of the time, and #ForumsTeamBestTeam!
    -Bob

Posted Aug 10, 2022
    Amg likes this.
  7. Hey!

We've interacted here and there, but I've never really gotten the pleasure to know you very well, so it was very interesting to read through this, and if you ever wanna talk more don't be afraid to send a message my way! Other than that, I hope the college experience is going well for you, and I wish you the best of luck with your goals on Mineplex and off it. Sidenote, absolutely gorgeous formatting
    #ForumsTeamBestTeam

Posted Aug 11, 2022
    Amg likes this.
  8. Hai bestieeee!!!! I already knew a lot of what you said but it's great to see you making an intro post! The effort you put into all of your posts never ceases to amaze me and you've definitely put a lot of my school writing assignments to shame here. With all that said, it's really great to see you back on the staff team and thank you for motivating me to return as well. On a more personal note, you've been one of my closest friends since my original staff journey and I'm really greatful all the fun SG games and VCs spent talking about school. You also need to teach me to draw someday :eyes:

Posted Aug 11, 2022
    Amg likes this.
  9. AMGGGGG Dang dude no wonder you were invited to the Forum Management team- this introduction is so artistic and aesthetically pleasing! I absolutely love the little tags over each paragraph and the teeny tiny gifs are adorable. This is definitly one of the best looking introductions I've seen, no offense to @danb76 who also put a lot of effort into his. My next introduction is coming out in October (two year milestone woo) and I am definitly taking inspiration from this- but I promise it won't look as good haha

Firsssssst of all welcome back to the staff team once again! I know how badly you wanted to rejoin. AND congrats on coming back to FMA, I wonder how long the fast track will bring ya back to FM :P

Second, its a VERY good thing you explained how to pronounce your name because until the Oscars event I was literally saying "AY-mng" like Ames or something- and I've known you for how long? ..Embarrassing

Thanks for making this introduction! It really kinda lays out things that we have in common- I also like doing art (obviously LOL) and I also play Zelda, which I did not previously know that you played! #TwilightWasTheBestGameAndYouCantChangeMyMind

Anyway phenomenal thread as always and I will most definitly be seeing you around!

Posted Aug 11, 2022
    Amg likes this.
  10. Thank you so much, that actually means so much to me. Format is one of my biggest stressors and I really tried with my introduction thread! I have also really enjoyed getting to know you and hope you have of course been enjoying your time on the team. I FREAKING LOVE STRANGER THINGS! We could talk about it for hours and I would still be going on about it and same thing applies for the Office! (You should deffo message me your fav characters because I'm intrigued)

The first and only Animal Crossing I have been playing is animal crossing new horizons! But it's just so much fun and a calming game for me. EVEN THOUGH I'M IN SO MUCH DEBT AND OWE THIS MANS A FORTUNE:
    [​IMG]

I hate u.

Exactly what I mean. >:D

Ugh Bob, that is so Sweet! If only I could add an Official Tag haha. Thank you so much and yus, #forumsteambestteamforsure! <3

Hi Eqsa! Thank you very much for being welcoming and so very kind! College is going well for me and this semester is going to be a handful haha. I appreciate you for wishing me luck w/ my MP Goals and for complimenting my formatttt! As I said above, it's a major stressor and I really tried here. And yus, #forumsteamisabsolutelybestteam <3

AW BESTIE, THANK YOUUUU! <3 It's great to see you back on the team as well and you have also been one of my closest friends here in my many journys and I am very grateful for our friendship. I would not trade our good moments for anything and I can barley draw myself, wdym! I dunno if I can teach ya lmao.

ARRRROW! I quite honestly don't know how I was invited to the Forum Management Team, but to be fair I make a lot of TYPOS LMAO. I really appreciate you complimenting my formatting and artistic approach to my introduction, it means literally so much to me! Dan definitely had an amazing and very aesthetically pleasing introduction thread, so I can't cut him short for his efforts. I am so very stoked to be back on the Forums Team and I really appreciate your welcome back! MY NAME ISNT THAT HARD TO PRONOUNCE LOL AND YOU GOT IT RIGHHTTT I AM SO PROUD. Thank you again and I have not played Twilight as of yet, but I might just need to check it out. :eyes:

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 14, 2022
  11. clearly he is just a big Mercedes fan...

Posted Aug 15, 2022
    Mappable and Amg like this.
  12. Hey Amg!

I've seen you a lot on the network as a Staff member, and you are fantastic!
    This thread gives me an excellent official overview of YOU, and I'd love to see more of you in the future!

Hope to see you again soon <3

Posted Aug 16, 2022
    Amg likes this.
  13. It wouldn't be a staff introduction thread without assuring everyone you don't bite...

Posted Aug 18, 2022
    Amg likes this.