• 774 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 774 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

An introduction long overdue.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Arianna ♡, Oct 23, 2020.

1. Hey! I've never seen you around in-game, but I've seen you around the forums. From what I've seen you seem really dedicated to the community and putting your best foot forward! As a fellow transgender person, I find it so so awesome that you're opening up about yourself through this amazing introduction, and I'm glad you're getting comfortable with who you are! I really look forward to seeing you succeed and I with you the best with whatever comes next :)

Posted Oct 24, 2020
    Arianna ♡ likes this.
  2. Hey Sake! I've known you for a while and I'm glad that you finally created your own introduction. I cannot wait to talk to you more soon! I hope you have a great weekend! <3

Posted Oct 24, 2020
    Arianna ♡ likes this.
  3. Honestly I do this because it's who I am, I respect everyone no matter what their view is, I want to address everyone I can to the best I can, and don't apologize, it's all good.

I'm going to be pointing two things out;
    To answer the 2nd point; Sake is a type of wine not the adult drink you are referring to and it's not against the rules.
    To answer the 3rd point; Honestly I loved the kitkat flavoured sake, it tasted so incredible it's honestly a shame i no longer eat chocolate that often due to me sneezing for hours on end if it isn't milk chocolate.

Awee, I honestly am so thankful I found the time to finally introduce who I am because im comfortable with it, it took me a while but we're here now. Awww, I hope you enjoy your time being apart of our family as well <3.

Honestly we haven't talked that much either and im happy that you managed to learn a bit more about me. Honestly I try my best to keep those values close to my heart otherwise im not who I am. Honestly I just try my best to put in all I can. Im glad I've made a small impact already and honestly thank you so much, that means a lot.

Well, Probably because you're bedrock but I go by a different name on bedrock, apologies about that. We talked yesterday and played a few games of turf wars which honestly I needed. I also needed to hear what we spoke about yesterday especially from someone else who's going through the same thing as me, it means a lot. Im glad im getting comfortable with myself too and honestly, it's part of life. I'm looking forward to seeing you succeed as well and congratulations on trainee! But thank you so much, this means a lot.

Hiii pham! Honestly thank you so much, it's so nice to finally be talking to you again and it means the world, I took the time to make this because it's honestly what I needed, I needed to finally express to my family who I am and this is something I've been wanting to do for a long time. I honestly can't wait to talk to you more as well! Have a good week as well pham, totally not late.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 25, 2020
    Polar8 and Thankfulceps like this.
  4. Hey Ari!

This is a heartwarming introduction and it was great getting to learn more about you. I've seen you around quite a bit already as we're usually online around the same times, but I'll let you learn a little more about me too. My name is Caleb (shocker), I'm 15 years old and from Ireland. I've been playing on Mineplex since 2014 as well - I think I joined around early 2014 as that's when I received my first punishment but I'm honestly not too sure. Most of these days are spent listening to music too, my family doesn't use Spotify so instead we use an app called Deezer. Either way, I'm always on the hunt for new songs to add to my playlist. It's like 23 hours long at the minute if you play it all the way through haha. I recently finished watching The Haunting of Bly Manor on Netflix and I'm currently looking for something new. I like romance too so let me know if you have any suggestions!

I want to give you a huge congrats on being able to express yourself. It takes a while to come to terms with yourself, at least it took me a while back when I was going through everything. I don't identify the same way you do, but I am a member of the larger community so I know what those feelings are like. I'm so proud that you felt you could introduce yourself as who you really are - you're amazing Ari and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise <3

Posted Oct 25, 2020
    Arianna ♡ likes this.
  5. Lol, I didn't know that sake is an alcohol drink for kids. This reminds me of American "root bear" and Russian "Kvas"
    P.S. Here is a photo of kvas.
    [​IMG]
    P.S.№2: "Tsarskie zapasi" is the best kvas manufacturer!
    P.S.№3: You have to be 0+ to have the right to drink kvas.

Posted Oct 25, 2020
    Arianna ♡ likes this.
  6. Hey Ari!!
    So awesome to see this introduction, I’m so proud of you <3 It’s been a pleasure playing with you lately and calling, I truly treasure it.
    You’re truly an awesome person <3

Posted Oct 25, 2020
    Arianna ♡ likes this.
  7. You're amazing sake

Posted Oct 25, 2020
  8. A nice introduction, though, I feel like you already introduced yourself to me by disrupting my moderation session - how rude! In all seriousness, it's nice to read about you and your various hobbies particularly snowboarding in the French Alps - I used to go skiing in the Swiss Alps and it's a ton of fun in general!

See you around (probably sooner rather than later :D)!​

Posted Oct 25, 2020
    Arianna ♡ likes this.
  9. Hey sake/Ari (I know you as sake ok)

I remember playing some speedbuilders with you together with Nick and Krkki. It was so much fun and you’re a wonderful person! I feel you on the face to face education and I feel like I can speak for a lot of people when I say I’m done with online lessons. But yeah, it is how it is and we can’t really do anything about it unfortunately.
    Anyway, if you see me playing java, you can always stop by to say hi! Hope to see you around sometime! :D

Posted Oct 25, 2020
    Arianna ♡ likes this.
  10. HI SAKE!!

It's awesome to see you finally introduce yourself and it's great that I could learn more about you. You've always been a fantastic friend to me over this past year, and I'm incredibly thankful that you got accepted as a staff member and that we can work more closely together. Your hard work and dedication on the team is very admirable and I can't wait to see what you accomplish in the future, as I know it will be outstanding. It's also very interesting that you're half American and half British, and I'd love to learn more about that sometime. Homeschooling probably comes in handy during times like these, and I'm glad to see you're holding up fairly well. Thanks for the introduction <3

Posted Oct 25, 2020
    Arianna ♡ likes this.
  11. You have good taste, pop songs from 2010-2014 are the best.

Posted Oct 25, 2020
    Arianna ♡ likes this.
  12. Hey Ari!

I wanted to just say that it has been such a pleasure to reconnect with you recently and I think that you are a strong, kind hearted person! I have enjoyed getting to know you and you have done a wonderful job as a Trainee so far. I know that you will be successful with your time here and I can't wait to see you grow further. I enjoy being your friend more than anything and I will always wish the best for you. With that being said Queen, continue to do your thing and remain positive and strong. <3

Posted Oct 26, 2020
    Arianna ♡ likes this.
  13. Hello there! Nice to meet you!

Posted Oct 26, 2020
    Arianna ♡ likes this.
  14. Honestly I don't know what to say except thank you so much... <3
    I've heard of Deezer although not a fan of the UI it has but other then that it's still incredible to finally meet the person behind the Caleb. Plus be sure to keep your messages open because I have quite a list of romance...
    Thank you so much for that, it really does mean a lot that others can support me as well.
    Thank you so much Caleb.

This means so much to me honestly, with what you've done for me especially just being there for me. I'm proud of you too girl! I will always treasure having you as such a girlfriend honestly. I'm not truly the awesome person because you are <3

There's no proof I ever did that :eyes:
    It's incredible to hear you used to skii in the swiss alps and honestly it's so fun to just breeze down. It was so nice having you respond honestly it means a lot especially with what you've said, but you better watch out for next time you're in Staff-1...

Honestly those games we played were so much fun! It was so incredible playing with you too @Melsieee
    I'll be sure to drop you a hi even if I see you on bedrock :eyes:

Aweeee, You've been an incredible friend as well honestly, hands down. I mean hey some facts are interesting and some aren't. We'll see what is to acomplish but we'll get there when the time is right. It's honestly no problem for the introduction <3

Aweee thank you so much. <3

It's been the pleasure to reconnect with you too Amg. Aweee I try my best to be who I am, it's sometimes hard but we all try our best to be who we are. What you've said really means a lot king, it really does <3

Hey @cadbane86140 it's nice to meet you too!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 27, 2020
    WowCaleb and Amg_ like this.
  15. Hi batchie!!!

I am so happy I got to know you more throughout our time together on the staff team and through this post. Please feel free to reach out to me if you ever need anything <3!

Posted Oct 28, 2020
    Arianna ♡ likes this.