• 568 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7834 Players Online
  • 7266 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

An Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Cwossaint, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Hello :)

My ign is Cwossaint but it's been changed a LOT, I have ADHD which makes me really indecisive and difficult to stick with one specific thing so normally after a few months or so I get bored of a username and such and end up changing it, But so far I'm liking Cwossaint a lot :D. I've been on Mineplex for quite a while, I got the game on May 10th 2015 if i'm correct, and mineplex was one of the first servers that I had joined. Soon, I like to say, I grew in popularity on the server and became MUCH more active on the forums as of the start of quarantine in order to practice and work better with helping mineplex for the better. Im also an aspiring trainee, I've applied 7? times since 2019 but i'm starting to rethink reapplying due to my current workload from ap us history smh.

A little bit about me personally:

I'm currently a junior in high school living in California. I'm currently 15 years old and my birthday is October 26th. I'm a current eagle scout and I've been part of the scouting community since I was a cub scout in 5th grade. I've always loved camping and hiking and I've been to a lot of nationwide summer camps as a part of boy scouts and i've enjoyed every single one of them. My personal favorite, and most difficult summer camp was a high adventure one called Philmont where I hiked 52 miles in 6 days with all my friends.
    I guess you could say I'm a big outdoors person LOL.
    Outside of Boy scouts, I am a Band kid! I've been a percussionist and drumset player since I was in the 4th grade and i've loved it (neighbors probably don't tho :P). I recently even got the honor of being our school's drum captain as a junior! I started tutoring and teaching special needs students, and elementary students percussion as a part of a non profit organization located in the area where I live and I've enjoyed it a lot!

Some spontaneous info:

favourite color is red, favorite mineplex game is one in the quiver but SG and Skywars are a close 2nd, I HATE kiwis but absolutely LOVE mangoes.

Thank you for reading :)

Cwossaint, formerly known as PieWithPi, DrqgonPlayzMC, GodOfSkill, iFreakazoid, and more :)

i wrote a lot lol dw you not obligated to read all of this

Posted Sep 29, 2020
  2. I always changed my username on java but now that I'm on bedrock I can't do that anymore because It makes me pay money :/

Posted Sep 29, 2020
    Believerc likes this.
  3. I hate how they charge you just to change a Xbox username :/

Posted Sep 29, 2020
    Cwossaint likes this.
  4. its gonna be terrible for me if I ever come to disliking my current username on bedrock LOL

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 29, 2020
    Believerc likes this.
  5. I know, if I were to change my user I have nothing to change it to anyway :(

Posted Sep 29, 2020
  6. Lmao rip

Posted Sep 29, 2020
  7. 100 ask you no laf

Posted Sep 29, 2020
    Believerc likes this.
  8. Hey cwossaint! It’s great to get to know you a bit better. I too was a Boy Scout, and loved going camping and taking hikes. The name that I remember you most by is PieWithPie. I hope you have a great time on mineplex and it’s community!

Posted Sep 29, 2020
    Anna-Marie, Cwossaint and Believerc like this.