• 1075 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3654 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

An unfair exploit

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by Pero Peric, Nov 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Recently, there is an exploit about fast bridging. It allows the player to build bridges in an insanely fast speed. However, this exploit is only possible with controllers. This is very unfair to PE or Windows 10 edition (It might be possible using a keyboard and mouse, I don't know) players as it is not possible for them to perform it. There is even some MOD exploiting this technique or glitch (Reks Nz and various other players). How can it be solved?

Posted Nov 15, 2019
  2. Hello,
    This is a feature/technique for the entirety of Bedrock not an exploit nor is it purely server related. All devices are able to speed bridge apart from PE (with out modification) due to the way the controls work as you are not able to hold down the build button with out an external mouse or controller. This would be something to take up with Microsoft/Mojang to allow the use of it on the PE version since it would be nice to see all devices being able to do it.
    I'll leave a video below for anyone who is unsure what or how speed bridging works. Hope that clears things up, have an awesome day!

Posted Nov 15, 2019
  3. As Reks stated, this is a legit form of bridging. It took me quite a while to master the technique. Reks made this video showing me doing the various bridge buildings that are slow or leave you vulnerable. By learning this technique you can move around faster and less likely to be shot by an arrow. I use a controller myself, but I know PC players that are able to do this as well. So this is not an exploit, its just a way of bridging that most don't see or struggle to master themselves.

Posted Nov 15, 2019
    FluteVegetables and Steven190 like this.
  4. Heyo!

As the lovely users have stated above, this is not an exploit, but rather a game strategy. If you do come across anyone exploiting the rules with a bug, hacks or anything of the matter I'd suggest you report it. You can find the link to report a player here and the link to submit a bug report here. Since your questions and concerns have been addressed I'll be locking this thread, if you have any questions feel free to PM me with the link to this
    thread.

Thread Locked - Concerns Addressed

Posted Nov 15, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.