• 836 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6891 Players Online
  • 6055 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

animal photos (:

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by anna ♪, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Posted Dec 1, 2020
  2. me too.. time to go hunting
    ya know you can make the images like on page instead of link only lol

Posted Dec 1, 2020
    anna ♪ likes this.
  3. haha yeah ik usually they disappear for some reason and i'm too lazy to go thru and fix them all oops

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 1, 2020
    DCDB likes this.
  4. Some more amazing photography by the one and only Anna! I have no idea why my brain loves seeing pictures of squirrels haha. I love how clear and close up all of the photos you took are, and I'd love to see more soon.

Posted Dec 1, 2020
    anna ♪ likes this.
  5. Shaujsjaak very cool :000

I like the squirrels a lot, :D

Posted Dec 1, 2020
    anna ♪ likes this.
  6. omg cute animals anna!

Posted Dec 1, 2020
    anna ♪ likes this.
  7. Ducks?? AND Squirrels??

Today must be my lucky day! Thanks for sharing! As always your photography of these creatures is stunning and I love how all the squirrels look so confused to have their picture taken. The last one looks like it's posing :D

Posted Dec 1, 2020
    anna ♪ likes this.
  8. Omg Anna!

I really love these pictures you took! In my opinion, pics with animals in them are 10x better. It doesn't matter the kind of picture, I'm still going to love them. I really like the quality of them as you can very clearly see the animal(s) in each picture. My favorite picture is going to have to be the baby ducks with their momma. I personally have ducks that are grown now, but I really miss them as baby ducklings, haha. Overall, great pics, and I'm glad you're sharing your talent with us. Thanks for sharing!

Posted Dec 4, 2020
    anna ♪ likes this.
  9. Hello!

Thanks for sharing these awesome photos with us! Seeing the photos of Squirrels and Ducks showed how they are cute. These photos are taken from a great angle. Therefore, they show a great photos of them. I'm really fond of Squirrels now and I would love to pet some! Judging from these photos and the past ones, they show that you are a very skilled photographer. Once again, thanks for giving us the chance to see these awesome photos!

Posted Dec 4, 2020
    anna ♪ likes this.
  10. Hihi!!

I haven't seen photography on here in quite a while and it's awesome to see you post these pictures!! I mean squirrels and ducks you really cannot go wrong with them they're so cute!! I personally really love the ducks, something about the pictures gives a really calm and peaceful vibe. But overall I'm obsessed with every photo you sent!! Keep up the great work <3

Posted Dec 4, 2020
    anna ♪ likes this.
  11. Honestly, I wish I was just as photogenic as these animals are...

But woah, your photography skills are absolutely stunning! I use to be in a photography club some years back, but your photos taught me more than that year I spent in that class. Beautiful work!

Posted Dec 4, 2020
    anna ♪ likes this.
  12. Hi! Those are some nice squirrel pictures you have there lol. Although I don’t like squirrels, I like staring at them and basically any animal. Something about just staring at an animal as they do their animal things like walk around or swim around makes me happy. Thank you for sharing these pictures as I haven’t been out a lot lately because of quarantine, anyways thanks for the pictures and hopefully you upload some more because they look really cool !

Posted Dec 4, 2020
    anna ♪ likes this.
  13. OMG squirrels are too cuteeee :D

Posted Dec 5, 2020
    anna ♪ likes this.
  14. I adore those upside down squirrels! They are adorable! I still need to post my photography thread.

As always, an amazing thread of photos. Keep up the work and pls don't bully me too hard on my page about how late I am to posting my photography thread ;-;

+1

Posted Dec 5, 2020
    anna ♪ likes this.
  15. Awww, all of the pictures of animals are so cute after all! I like the squirrel pictures you have taken recently - it's too adorable ahh. Overall, keep up the great work you have, Anna! I cannot wait to see other photographs you're going to take in the future! Excellent work!

Posted Dec 7, 2020
    anna ♪ likes this.
  16. I'm gonna try to do the same thing, but with tanks and salamanders.
    P.S. Keep showing us more photos Anna! We all like what you're doing!

Posted Dec 7, 2020
    anna ♪ likes this.