• 2282 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4861 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Animeeeeee!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Cardyceps, Jan 21, 2020.

?

What is your favourite anime?

1. Naruto

8.7%
  2. Dragon Ball

8.7%
  3. Death Notes

8.7%
  4. JoJo Bizarre Adventures

17.4%
  5. Evangelion

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Cowboy Bebop

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. One Piece

4.3%
  8. One Punch Man

4.3%
  9. Sword Art Online

26.1%
  10. My Hero Academia

21.7%
  1. I would like to know which anime is most popular on Mineplex. Tell me to add another anime to the list if you didn't see it on the voting list or whatever it's name is.
    I would like to say that we aren't talking about "chickens with ties" so PLEASE write only appropriate titles !

Posted Jan 21, 2020
    Korben likes this.
  2. Ew anime... Comics are so much better

Posted Jan 21, 2020
  3. Thanks for the comment!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 21, 2020
    skarm and CZArkolan like this.
  4. My FAVORITE anime is Sword Art Online! But you do NOT have to add it if you do NOT want to! I am just SAYING my FAVORITE! Thank you for this AMAZING thread! Now I can find fellow WEEBS to hang out with on MINEPLEX!

Posted Jan 21, 2020
  5. It is ok, I am sorry for forgetting this title. I like Sword Art Online, but I barely know the story as I didn't see it yet. I am more than sure that I heard about it before.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 21, 2020
    CZArkolan likes this.
  6. Lmao

Posted Jan 21, 2020
  7. sao best

Posted Jan 21, 2020
  8. where is AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDER?

if i were to pick from the list though, I'd pick either jojo or SAO, pretty much a tie for me on that, but being honest i'm only in jojo cause of DIO

Posted Jan 21, 2020
    Im_Ken likes this.
  9. Sword art online will forever, and always be the best anime.

Posted Jan 21, 2020
  10. My favorite anime is My Hero Academia, but I guess its not on your list. Off of your poll I would vote naruto because I guess I read the whole manga series and watched all the originals.

Posted Jan 21, 2020
    skarm, Im_Ken and vezay like this.
  11. MY HERO ACADAMIAAAA :EYES:

Posted Jan 21, 2020
    skarm and Im_Ken like this.
  12. Just from the list, I'm actually pretty interested in the latest season of Sword Art Online. It left on such a great cliffhanger and I feel the plot is actually getting better!

Posted Jan 21, 2020
    SpitefulNick likes this.
  13. I love anime and have tons of favourites, but from the list you've given I'd have to say Dragon Ball because it was the first anime I ever watched and I love it even now (I preordered Kakarot and played it over the weekend, and it's pretty good). Other ones from the list I enjoyed in particular are Death Note and OPM, although other anime such as MHA (as stated by @Sunny / Slash ) are also anime I like watching. I could honestly name many many more anime that I like to see.

Posted Jan 21, 2020
  14. I have so many animes that I've watched that I love. I don't think I could name them all, but I'm currently watching My Hero Academia and One Piece. Both are stellar animes in my opinion. I'm also planning on watching Naruto / Shippuden soon, but I haven't had the time to. I do love Sword Art Online and I see that's already on the list, though I haven't caught up with anything after season 3. Some of my old, but favorite animes are: Inuyasha, Sailor Moon (it's a right of passage) and Cardcaptor Sakura. I'm super pumped to see what the community thinks because I know we have a lot of anime watchers in the community, so it'll be interesting to see the fan-favorites.

Posted Jan 21, 2020
    Im_Ken likes this.
  15. Personally, I don’t like anime, although I do love this Webtoon called UnOrdinary. Shout to @ScarletBlood37 for getting me hooked on it xD

Posted Jan 21, 2020
  16. I don’t really like Anime at all. I guess if you don’t the one WebToon I read... UnOrdinary. But otherwise I don’t really read or watch it. I don’t find it that entertaining. Well, if we’re counting UnOrdinary, yes.
    Shoutout to @ScarletBlood37 for getting me into that! :3

Posted Jan 21, 2020
    ScarletBlood37 and xGetRektedx like this.
  17. Half of these are normie anime >:( Classroom of the elite or overlord

Posted Jan 21, 2020
    Im_Ken and skarm like this.
  18. I actually read that when I ran out of manga that interested me. Little teen-angsty, but overall very solid and entertaining.

Posted Jan 21, 2020
    skarm and Im_Ken like this.
  19. I am not a huge fan of anime, however, I did watch the Pokemon anime when I was in my Pokemon Go phase.

Posted Jan 21, 2020
  20. All I'm saying is that One Punch Man does not take itself seriously, and that's where the comedy and the best character development comes from in the show.

Posted Jan 22, 2020
    Im_Ken likes this.