• 1713 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10447 Players Online
  • 8734 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Anna’s Introduction??? Anna’s Introduction.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by anna ♪, Nov 12, 2020.

1. WARNING: I tend to ramble and use a lot of words in my writings.
    WARNING OVER, feel free to read on.

Hey, I’m Anna. My current IGN is AnnaNub, (inspired by a friend, and btw I do a great job living up to it) tho it’s changed an awful lot since I joined Mineplex aha

I originally wasn’t ever going to make an introduction because reading all the responses in other people’s introductions gives me a headache with all the links to the rules lmao, (no offense) but I figured it would be nice to “officially” introduce myself to those of you who don’t know me very well.

I joined Mineplex on April 23rd, 2019, and I joined the Forums on June 22nd, 2019. I’ve been quite active in-game, and I believe I have around 24 days of in-game time. I originally joined the Forums just to create a bug report for a glitched achievement lol, and I had no intention to stay. So I left the Forums up until this Summer, which was when me and a friend attempted to submit a Dragon Escape map. Turns out I had actually forgotten about my Forums account so I ended up having to create a support ticket or something to get my account back. Once I figured that out, I submitted our map and left the Forums again until it got denied about 5 days later. (I mean, of course it would get denied- we created the whole map in under 9 hours using no world edit at all and it was based on mac n cheese lmfaoo) Then, I had a few idea’s on how to make Mineplex better and realized the only way to suggest them would be using the Forums. So I started replying to threads and stuff just to get a “feel” for the Forums before I was super active. Now as you all know I’m extremely active on the Forums, whether that’s replying to threads, walls, posting threads, or posting odd and confusing stuff on my wall.

I was going to go for Trainee, but with school and sports going on I really wouldn’t have time to meet the quota and stuff. Maybe sometime in the future tho (:
    I want(ed) to be a Trainee because I love helping people whenever I can, and being a Trainee/Moderator would make that a bit easier than being a Community Player. I will admit it’s frustrating being harassed for reporting hackers when no Staff are available. (non-robots have feelings too and we just try to help so please be a bit nicer :)

My favorite game on the Mineplex network (by a mile) is Dragon Escape. I currently have somewhere around 750 wins, but my friend, *cough* @oxitocin *cough* is mean to me because it took me forever to get that many wins and I have over 10,000 losses smh

I also really enjoy Speed Builders, Skywars, NANO, and Runner, despite having really awful stats on all of those games as well lol. As you can probably tell by the Discord Stat Bot, I’m not very “tryhardy”, and I prefer to just play the games casually. Honestly just by that statement if you haven’t seen my stats you should know enough

(I probably should have made the warning two times bigger oops)

I feel bad putting you guys thru all this pain and suffering of reading an introduction, but alas I shall now move onto my personal life/personality.

(Getting a strong feeling of writer's block...)
    Y’know what, I’ll write about pets. I absolutely love little dogs, they are just so cute n tiny n sweet n cuddly and every cute thing you can think of. I hate big dogs because they jump on you and scratch you with their nails and also they lowkey scare me.
    I hate cats. I’m literally so freaking scared of cats for God knows why but something about them is just so scary lmao

I listen to music basically 36/7, and where my music taste is extremely confusing, I will try to explain it a bit better.

I used to listen to music on the Radio. When that was the case, I would listen to pretty much any Classic Rock and EDM music. Occasionally Oldies music, but that was only when the Classic Rock station played it as I didn’t know of an Oldies station.

Nowadays, I use Spotify. Now that I have access to any song I want, I mainly listen to those really old (but not like 1890’s old) Pop songs that weren't played on the Radio while I’ve been alive. I also have continued to listen to Classic Rock, Oldies, and EDM, tho my main is Pop.

My favorite song changes precisely 30 times a week, but I can list a few I never get old of.

I do enjoy talking to people, over text is usually better since it’s rare that I can get a full sentence out that makes sense. However, I’m very bad at texting first so please just be patient with me. Just because I don’t text first doesn’t mean I don’t care <3

I love all types of art, tho I’m not very talented with it aha. I specifically love drawing and photography, and I hope to seriously improve my skills in the near future (:

Truthfully, I have like countless personalities. If you go thru some of my posts you’ll probably know what I mean, but basically I can go from roasting you more then my Thanksgiving turkey to being a sarcastic ******* to being super nice lol. I always try to be humorous, but I’m actually not that funny in reality :man_standing: also not to mention I’m very weird and random but you all probably knew that. I’m always quite blunt so half the things I say may seem rude but I promise it’s not meant to be that way

I’ll be the first to admit I’m not perfect. I’m always looking for ways to improve in myself and to be a better person in general. I’ve hurt people, I’ve said things I haven’t meant. (But overall none of that compares to what people have said to me.) I always try to see the best in people, and I’ve gotten pretty good at putting myself in their shoes before I criticize them, but like I said I’m not perfect so sometimes I fail that.

To finish this super long essay off, I’m going to shoutout a couple people who I seriously love (being mean to (:) hanging out with and they’re just awesome in general despite them being quite bad at DE

@andr3w @TheJoshXGames @S1KH @GymnastDaisy101 @oxitocin @THANKFUL BOI LEGEND998 @CrackleHarvest36. @KrazyKat24 @Emiliee @jeweliah @DCDB (DCDEGATOR) (totally didn't JUST add you in as of December 4th but it seems wrong for you to not be here even tho ur so mean to me) and several others without forums accounts, there’s also probably more people that I forgot, (my shoes probably have better memory than me) but you know who you are <33

I don’t have Discord at the moment, but if you ever need anything at any time you are more than welcome to message me on the Forums or in-game! (tho my response may be a bit delayed I promise I will try)

POST NOTE: Thank you so much for coming to my Anna Talk and reading this very long introduction (and I wish everyone can save me a headache by not supplying the rules because I have most of them memorized thank you) ((:

Posted Nov 12, 2020,
    Last edited Dec 4, 2020
  2. Hey Anna,

You are literally the best person I've ever met. I would recommend to anyone reading this Introduction thread to get to know you because you are honestly one of the few people that know how to make my day better. DE might not be your best game, but there's always Nano >;p (<--- this is a joke)

You would be an amazing staff member in the future, and you are kind to everyone you meet. All of your Anna Talk's make me laugh, and especially the wall posts you make. Hopefully, we will be able to talk together on Discord soon, but be sure to read the rules ;D

~~

Posted Nov 12, 2020
  3. Hello Anna!

Thank you so much for taking the time for writing this! I am honored to be a Mineplex fren of yours! You are always so kind to me and are a really funny person xD. I visit your wall everyday, and I can tell you have an amazing personality. Although I don't really play dragon escape, maybe I'll start playing too :D

Posted Nov 12, 2020,
    Last edited Nov 12, 2020
    anna ♪ and andr3w like this.
  4. o/ annanub

Posted Nov 12, 2020
    anna ♪ and andr3w like this.
  5. Anna Is one of the nicest people as you can easily chat and grind dragon escape or other games for hours on autopilot and having a lot of fun. Great sense of humor and puts in a lot of time in being a genuine person. Also gives amazing advice.

Posted Nov 12, 2020
    anna ♪, LegendSavedXmas and andr3w like this.
  6. So I’ve been supplied the rules, but where can I go to report for harassment??
    Jkjk but this is literally so sweet and you’re seriously gonna make me cry lol

Honestly tho ilysm and I’m really glad you called me out in Lobby-1 that day for liking all your posts, and I’m happy we started playing NANO together (even tho DE is better) and that we were able to find some way to communicate.
    You’ve helped me a lot recently, and ngl you’re the main reason I even typed out this introduction in the first place. Also just the fact that you’ve been so patient with me even tho I’ve made it super difficult deserves some points, so thank you for that <33

Also like maybe get ma so you can help mentor me

WAIT since I made an introduction thread that means you have to make one now, right?? SoonTM at least (:

I honestly felt really bad that day when I wasn’t able to play HHC with you, but I’m really happy we've been able to play since then! And you should definitely play more DE, its a very superior game. ily <3

Hey there!!

lol?? This is coming from the person who literally made an avengers meme about me??
    LOL jk, this means a lot to me, thank you!! I’ll be honest when you told me your IGN in the gc it completely went over my head and I was extremely confused when a few days later you invited me to your party and seemed to know so much about me. It wasn't until after you left and Yasmeen asked if you were going to marry Eria that it made sense lmao
    ily even tho you bully me and I promise I will eventually have 1,000 DE wins. But whether anyone else lives to see it or not is still in question (;

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 12, 2020
    LegendSavedXmas and andr3w like this.
  7. yeah welcome also mineplex.com/rules

Posted Nov 13, 2020
    anna ♪ and anthxny like this.
  8. Wow, I'm surprised I was mentioned considering how much you like to bully me all the time :c

Wonderful introduction, you really are an amazing person that is really genuine and great to be around. You're super friendly and approachable, extremely helpful, and just wholesome in general. I still remember the GeneralOnion days and playing with you guys in DE and Runner, and though I'm sad I don't get to see you in game as much recently due to other responsibilities, it's always a joy to play with you when I get a chance. You are one of the reasons I went for staff, believe it or not :), so I hope to see you join it eventually and discord as well so we can finally vc haha

With that being said, this is the first and only time I will leave this on an introduction post, be sure to read over the rules over at https://www.mineplex.com/rules/, and message me if you have any questions :))

Posted Nov 13, 2020
    anna ♪ and LegendSavedXmas like this.
  9. Yes, I will make one soonTM! No worries about HHC, it is ok. I loved every time we got a chance to play together, and for me that is what that actually mattered! And yes, we should definitely play more DE together as well even tho I suck at parkour xD. ily2 Anna, you are amazing <o/

Posted Nov 13, 2020
    anna ♪ and Zapix like this.
  10. Thank you for the insightful information good sir :cowboy:

If you actually read the thread you would’ve seen that I tagged you because it’s so fun to bully you smh my head

But omg this is actually really nice and I didn’t expect any of it to come from you lol!

GeneralOnion days were so fun but I remember everyone was kinda surprised when you told us how old you are aha like honestly for some reason I thought you were 12?? Idk but when you did the whole ‘party leave’ thing in normal chat I thought you were way younger then you really are??

Wait you never told me I was one of the reasons you went for staff that’s literally so nice omfg thank you!! Seriously means a lot to me <3
    Also I hope to get discord sometime soon so we’ll see what happens!

Btw that last paragraph...it made me feel...well, I cant really describe it very well but I’ll try.
    I think it made me feel as special as you felt that day in Cadbanes thread LMAO

ily and maybe you can carry me in the Christmas Game this year? (:

AW TY, I can honestly say the same about you tho!! and it's okay because apparently I'm so bad at DE to the point where someone literally made an Avengers meme about me smh

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 13, 2020
    S1KH and LegendSavedXmas like this.