• 1686 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12212 Players Online
  • 10526 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Annoying bugs in survival

Discussion in 'Survival' started by Diego0160, Nov 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello everyone, I hope you are well, in a few moments I left my survival to connect to another device, however, when I decided to open my chests, the first thing I saw was that my shulkers They had disappeared without a trace, it is the second time that has happened to me and not only that, I have also seen a small Bug when mining and you find lava, but the lava is not complete, you only see a small piece and hurts, what surprised me is that when I removed the stones around the lava, even the one below, it was still floating and to finish the skeleton horsesWhenever I meet one, the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse are deployed, that is, a skeleton mounted on a skeletal horse, wearing an iron helmet and an enchanted bow.

I do not know if these things have happened to someone while one is playing or in AFK, I would like to see if my shulkers have a solution.

Posted Nov 30, 2020
  2. Hey!

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue, but this isn't the proper place to post about it. If you think there's a bug on the server, the best thing to do is report it here. Make sure to read over the Bug Report Guide and include as much detail and possible, so that QA can replicate the issue and have the best chance of solving it.

Hope this helps!

Posted Nov 30, 2020
  3. Thanks you

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 1, 2020
  4. Hello everyone, I already report the bugs, but my question is: MY SHULKERS HAS A SOLUTION?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 4, 2020
  5. NO UR SHULKERS HAS NO SOLUTION SORRY

Posted Dec 4, 2020
    Toastie and Fusafez like this.
  6. Ah okay, but not everything is bad, because I lost three and the best shulker was doubled

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 6, 2020
  7. Posted Dec 6, 2020
  8. I apologize for the bugs that you're experiencing. Looks like you've already created a Bug Report (as you stated previously), so the Quality Assurance team will take it from here.

Since your concern has been addressed, I'll go ahead and locked this thread. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a pm.

Thread Locked | Concern Addressed.

Posted Dec 6, 2020
    StyxKiller03 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.