• 397 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5791 Players Online
  • 5394 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

another crappy art giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by ___TacoCat___, Apr 5, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thanks to quarantine I'm incredible bored almost at the point where I want to torture myself with unimaginable amount of work schedule.
    anyways, another one. just comment below how you want your art to be done. (this is a profile art btw)
    I'll pick the winner 2 days later using random number generator. peace out.
    edit: 1 winner btw

Posted Apr 5, 2020
    Party and xGetRekted like this.
  2. I would like a profile picture that involves my Java avatar in front of some impressive scenery. Thank you.
    Your slime score is very impressive.
    And I appreciate your "FIRST!" comment on my profile.
    Party

Posted Apr 5, 2020
  3. Hey Taco! Thanks for doing this giveaway! I for one, don’t think your art is bad at all. I’ll be entering this giveaway, as a matter of fact. If you could do a headshot of my Java character, that would be awesome. Good luck to everyone who enters!​

Posted Apr 5, 2020
  4. I like your art and don't think it's bad at all but I'll be entering this giveaway I want my Bedrock character and my only character doing something cool like flying in a very cool way and not like Superman lol that's it nothing else.

Posted Apr 5, 2020
  5. Hey! I don't think your art is bad at all. Thank you for doing this giveaway! Things like this are much appreciated by the community! I'd like a headshot of my Java character, if that's cool! Good luck to everyone else entering!

Posted Apr 5, 2020
  6. Hey could you do my Minecraft Skin with the snake in the cake wars map SSSnake which is behind the spawn. Preferably Red Team. This would be a great banner for my yt channel. Could you also include my IGN in a cool font? Best of luck to everyone.
    Thanks,

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  7. Hey,

Nice giveaway, and it would be cool to have profile art of my java character. I am fine with any way you use the character, it would be cool to be more of the top of my skin. Good luck to anyone else wanting profile art.

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  8. Hi!

This seems really cool, thanks for doing this giveaway. For the art, I was wondering if I could have something done with my java character skin like a headshot or a profile picture that includes my character.

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  9. Hello, for the art giveaway I want my Java character skin with a cake in my hand as I am smirking. I would also like the background of the picture to be navy blue.

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  10. I would like my minecraft character in The Bridges game doing smth idk.

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  11. Hey everyone! Taco messaged me on Discord, and said that he entered the numbers into a generator, and I won. So the giveaway is closed now. Since he can’t say this himself, I’m just saying it for him. (Proof here: https://m.imgur.com/a/MSqh96X)

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  12. Congrats to the winner @LT Tombstone 77! Thank you to the OP for doing this giveaway, as it is always encouraging to see our community members giving back to the server. We appreciate it and hope to see more like this in the future. However, as the giveaway has ended, I will now be locking this thread. If you have any further questions regarding that, my PMs are always open and you can message me anytime. Again, congrats to the winner and I hope you enjoy your prize!

Thread Locked.

Posted Jun 2, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.