• 1033 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6581 Players Online
  • 5548 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Another Dreamscape

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Iscariot, Jan 17, 2020.

1. [​IMG]

Posted Jan 17, 2020
    ClassN, chhase, wattywatty14 and 3 others like this.
  2. I absolutely love it, the color scheme is amazing and the landscape is so unique, this is honestly one of my favorite pieces you have ever made. Its so pretty and I love how the clouds move up and change colors, its just aesthetically pleasing and so unique. What did you use to make it?

Posted Jan 17, 2020
    Iscariot likes this.
  3. I used Photoshop CC and a trackpad as always :) This one took 10 hours, and thank you so much!! I had fun doing it and will likely work it a bit more.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 17, 2020
    Korben likes this.
  4. Heya!

This is so cool! I love space and I find it very fascinating and it is actually the reason my favourite colour is purple :) I love the colours you have used and they all compliment each other very well! I use Photoshop myself but usually it is just for editing images or creating graphics as I am terrible at drawing and painting :^)

Very good job!

Posted Jan 17, 2020
    Iscariot and Korben like this.
  5. Hey!
    This is gorgeous! I absolutely love the sky in this piece! The dark blues and the yellows make it look so fantastical! I also really love the lighthouse! It reminds me of my trips to the east coast! The lighthouse also creates a cool effect where it looks like we're looking at the coast from the sea, which I really like!
    This is amazing, absolutely amazing job!

Posted Jan 17, 2020
  6. Hey!

I went onto this thread and waited for the image to load, and as soon as the lighthouse came into view and the work of art took shape, I was captivated! This is a very imaginative piece and as someone who is very appreciative of imagery and enjoys analyzing it, I would love to write a descriptive passage on one like this. It fills my mind with so many thoughts and the visual techniques are stunning.

Keep up the great work as this has given me hope that I can understand art without being able to do it! A picture paints a thousand words and you have illustrated this beautifully. <3

Posted Jan 17, 2020
  7. That is amazing art. How long did it take you to make?

Posted Jan 17, 2020
  8. 10 hours

Posted Jan 17, 2020
    Iscariot and Fluyd like this.
  9. wow that is amazing

Posted Jan 17, 2020
    Korben and Iscariot like this.
  10. This looks so cool, Ian! It reminds me of an alien planet from a scifi movie with how big the moon is. I LOVE the style that you used with this one and the colors, as well. The bright red of the lighthouse makes it stand out so much, as that is the sole purpose of lighthouses. I love the glow of yellow coming from its light that kind of creeps into the clouds and sky around it.

As always, a very inspiring and amazingly done piece, Ian. :)

Posted Jan 18, 2020
    Korben and Iscariot like this.
  11. please stop being so good at abstract art, this is too quality for me to handle.

in all seriousness though epic job, i love the details :)))

Posted Jan 18, 2020
  12. Heyo!

This artwork is amazing! I love all the details you put into this masterpiece! I love all the different and vibrant colors you used as well! I really love the lighthouse on the island too! I also adore the different colors of the clouds! You've impressed me with every art piece you've done! Keep up the amazing work!

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Jan 20, 2020