• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9396 Players Online
  • 6506 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Another idea once again..

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by ISJALI2017, May 29, 2020.

?

Do you think this is hard or easy to develop and did you like it?

1. Yes I liked it.

5 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. No I don't agree.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. This is not easy to develop

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. It is easy to develop

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I got this idea that I admire. The idea is about when you die. I know there is already a death animation but, what about sounds? For example, you open an imperial crate and you get a death sound as in, Dog sound [Rare], Ghast sound [Rare],Rabbit sound [common], Dragon sound[Very rare] etc.

Posted May 29, 2020
  2. Thread Moved to Bedrock Ideas
    I wouldn’t mind having separate unlockable sounds for death animations. I don’t think it would be too hard to develop either, since it’s just audio. It would be a fun feature to add in the game. And it’s also nice since it would be something optional, players don’t have to turn it on if they don’t want to.

Posted May 29, 2020
    Johnny Welamton likes this.
  3. NothinButNet36 was killed by @Strafer303 with ench damage

My Death sound:

Posted May 30, 2020
  4. Lmao

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 30, 2020
  5. Overall this is a nifty feature that can be added to games. It would be a fun effect and they can make it a cosmetic, and so players have to unlock it in crates in order to be able to select certain audios. I wouldn’t mind seeing this added!

Posted May 31, 2020
    MoonLight 9826 likes this.
  6. I think this is an awesome idea, and it would be an awesome cosmetic. I would love to see this implemented in-game!

Posted May 31, 2020
  7. This would be a nice addition and would encourage players to earn more shards and find the death sounds in crates. I personally wouldn't mind this being added as I don't really see any issues with it, assuming the death sound only played for the user who died and not everyone/everyone around them.

+1

Posted May 31, 2020
  8. This idea sounds like a lot of fun. I think it would make dying in games less of a sad experience. As for development, this should not be to hard for basic sounds to get played when a player dies.

Posted May 31, 2020