• 2297 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4876 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Another Mineplex staff interview! (MODS Goudge & skarm)

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by CrackleHarvest36, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Two interviews in one!
    Moderators @Goudge ✦ and @skarm decided to have a two in one interview in this one. Thank you so much to the two of you for participating, I really enjoyed having you on my series!!
    Also, thank you guys so so much for the awesome feedback and support on this series, I really appreciate it!

Posted Dec 3, 2019
  2. Ahhhhh, this was really fun to do, thanks for having us! I'm a complete mess though, my pvp skills were not cash money at all (I promise I'm somewhat decent). I really enjoyed doing this, especially with my really good friend @Goudge ✦.

I'm really loving the interviews you have going on, and I think it's cool how so many staff members have different stories despite being the same rank and it was definitely showcased in this video between my silly personality and Goudge's eloquent words. The questions were well asked and placed nicely in the interview as well with the follow up questions. Can't wait to see more!

Posted Dec 3, 2019
    Goudge ✦ and CrackleHarvest36 like this.
  3. It was an honour to be interviewed! I really enjoyed it, and it was great to be featured alongside @skarm.

Keep up the good work, I appreciate it!

Posted Dec 3, 2019
    CrackleHarvest36 and skarm like this.
  4. Hey!

This video was absolutely amazing! I have been waiting all day for this interview video! I'm so hyped to see that I was able to make it on the premiere of the video back at 5:30! This video was lit, this guy is going to be one of the best Mineplex YouTubers with the Youtube role on Mineplex one day. :D

Posted Dec 3, 2019
    CrackleHarvest36 likes this.
  5. Thank you soo much!!!!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 3, 2019
    RealWand likes this.
  6. Another great couple of interviews, Crackle! It's so inspiring and motivating to hear all about staff members' journeys from the beginning to where they are now. Skarm and Goudge seem like some really cool people and I hope I get to see them around the server soon. :) Keep it up!

Posted Dec 3, 2019
    RealWand likes this.
  7. Nice

Posted Dec 4, 2019
  8. Thank you!!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 4, 2019
  9. Amazing interview with @skarm and @Goudge ✦ on your video! I've known them for so long since I first met them in-game, forums, and Discord. I'm also proud that Goudge got promoted to Senior Moderator, Social Media. It's amazing to see how far they've come during their staff journey on Mineplex. I'm also proud of skarm that we've been friends like always!

I cannot wait to talk to them on Discord soon!

Posted Dec 13, 2019
    Goudge ✦ and RealWand like this.