• 285 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3067 Players Online
  • 2782 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Another PFP/Art/Banner Giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by venez., Apr 21, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Due to the popularity and my messages being full of people asking for me to create them a PFP.
    To Enter:
    Answer these:
    Why you want a new pfp?
    Your favourite game ( it will be based around this)?
    How you are going in quarantine?
    It will be chosen on about 14 Hours.
    Good Luck, Venez

Posted Apr 21, 2020
  2. Will you be giving away a banner as well? Or is it just a new PFP.
    1. If you're doing banner as well, I want a new one because mine is outdated and I've been using the same one for about three years.
    2. My favorite game is Gladiators.
    3. I'm doing good but waiting for it to pass so I can hang out with my friends again.

Thanks so much for doing these giveaways and taking time out of your day to give back to the community, it really does mean a lot!

Posted Apr 21, 2020
  3. It's one thing the size will be of a banner but it's possible to be used as a PFP

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 21, 2020
  4. Ok thanks so much!

Posted Apr 21, 2020
  5. Heyo!

first off thank you for hosting another one of these amazing giveaways!

Why I want a new pfp: I have been using this pfp for a long time and I think I need a new one.

favorite game: Cake Wars and Survival Games

how are you going in quarantine: I have been spending much more time with family which is good, and I have also been playing much more video games.

Posted Apr 21, 2020
  6. Hey, this sounds amazing!
    The main reason why I want a new pfp is because I want something good looking for my pfp which no one else has access to, since I am honestly horrible at graphic design.
    My favorite game mode is probably Cake Wars since it is what I play the most.
    While quarantine is enjoyable due to the fact that I can basically sleep all day long, it has taken a toll on my school work and I find it a lot harder to find motivation from home, but I make it work.

- Tim

Posted Apr 21, 2020
  7. I want a pop bcoz I need something cool that I can simply use for Al the websites for new I got a piece of custom art that's a face of the guy on my phone and that has been mine for years on other websites at least so yeah...

My fav games are cw, Dragons,survival mode, turf Wars and block hunt yeah I know I cant decide on one soo u can pick for me
    My general mental state is being maintained by Hermitcraft videos pretty much and my server which I'm making, gotta keep myself busy!

Posted Apr 21, 2020
  8. Thanks for hosting another one of these giveaways, good luck to everyone who enters!

Posted Apr 21, 2020
  9. Why you want a new pfp?

Because 1 I started a YouTubing again and 2 my pfp I made Is so cheap xD

Your favourite game ( it will be based around this)?

Micro Battles and SkyWars

How you are going in quarantine?

Quarantine is hard when your trying to move and most of the stuff in your house is in a storage unit

Posted Apr 21, 2020
  10. The Giveaway will end in 1 Hour!

OP OP
  11. Well good luck to me and all the participants

Posted Apr 21, 2020
    Orangey✌ likes this.
  12. Thanks!

Posted Apr 21, 2020
  13. The Giveaway will end in 5 Minutes!

OP OP
    Orangey✌ likes this.
  14. UwU

Posted Apr 21, 2020
  15. OP OP
  16. I actually won! Thanks!

Posted Apr 21, 2020
  17. Please DM me for your prize. This thread is now locked.

OP OP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.