• 637 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9075 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Anti Cheat

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by 3Clicks, Sep 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I thought the server had an AntiCheat, well, I know it does, I'm just getting at the fact that there are still people flying around in my games, reported them ages ago, still flying about the place ruining the games D:

Posted Sep 12, 2019
  2. Hey! I am sorry to hear that you are encountering people who are breaking the rules! As a staff member, I assure you the staff team are trying our best to keep the server clean and fun for all ages! I would also like to let you know you can do one of the following if you find rule breakers!

StaffRequest: There is a community called StaffRequest where you can report players to the staff and we will look into the report, just do /com request StaffRequest to request to join and we will accept you in when we can!

/report: There is a command called /report you can use to report rule-breakers. It is Hero+ and this is another way to report rule-breakers.

and finally Forums; You will need video evidence when reporting this way and when you have evidence of said player breaking the rules you can upload it to YouTube or another video-sharing website! You can report players on the forums at www.mineplex.com/reports

Posted Sep 12, 2019,
    Last edited Sep 12, 2019
    Sakeusi likes this.
  3. You are correct that we do indeed have an anti-cheat system, but it isn't perfect and could use some updating. We're fully aware that it isn't necessarily functioning at an ideal level at the moment and we're hoping to change that in the future. We moved forward with those plans by hiring a specific anti-cheat developer. However, they have since stepped down from their position to focus on other things. That doesn't mean there won't be any future updates, but it does mean that they could be more delayed. We'll really just have to wait and see what happens.

Until then, Kyuine has been kind enough to give you details on different ways for you to report players if you see them breaking the rules. We understand it's frustrating for hackers to ruin your games and the moderation staff team works incredibly hard to reduce those numbers as much as possible. We want to help you guys in the community, but we also need your help to bring these players to our attention. If you don't see a player banned immediately, the anti-cheat may still catch them, but more importantly, a staff member can also catch them.

If you try reporting someone one way and it doesn't seem to be helping, try another way. There are so many players that they outnumber the staff team, but if the players that want to make an impact help us out with reporting rule breakers, we'll be able to eliminate as many hackers as we can.

I'll be locking this thread since it doesn't need any further discussion. The concern has been addressed and you've been redirected on what to do when encountering a rule breaker that doesn't seem to go noticed by the anti-cheat system. Let me know if you have any further questions/concerns.

Thread Locked

Posted Sep 14, 2019
    PieOrPi likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.