• 106 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1993 Players Online
  • 1887 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Any good video editing for PC?

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Zeeelzeeel, Nov 13, 2021.

1. I wanna make minecraft videos but i cant edit it any video editing software i can use thata free and has no water marks?

Posted Nov 13, 2021
    Mr.Cardyceps likes this.
  2. Davinci resolve is alright, movie maker.... Otherwise I'd suggest either using a trial version of a paid software.
    There's always methods of getting paid software for free too.

Posted Nov 13, 2021
    Aatu likes this.
  3. I've used my dad's copy of Sony Vegas for as long as I can remember, but that thing ain't cheap. Don't use the free version of Wondershare Filmore, it slaps a big ugly watermark over everything you render. If iMovie were available for Windows (and I've never tried to install it on there, but other Apple software can be used on PC so I guess this can too), I'd just use that, but it isn't. There's actually a built-in video editor on Windows 10 and 11 simply called "Video Editor", but I'm not sure it's any good. I'm guessing, at the very least, it's adequate

Posted Nov 13, 2021
  4. i cant find any free ones without watermarks that work well, filmora is paid and its amazing, one time payment but its worth it

Posted Nov 13, 2021
  5. Try using VSDC Video Editor, or Video Pad Editor, those work pretty well in my opinion, and they are free or have an unlimited free trial. they don't have any watermarks either.

Posted Nov 13, 2021
    BlazeFire likes this.
  6. -unapproved link-. OpenShot’s easy-to-use user interface makes it a great video editing program for beginners. While more complex tools may offer more editing components, OpenShot’s intuitive interface and minimal design are perfect for simple editing.

Posted Nov 13, 2021
  7. when I did YT, I used hitfilm express to edit my vidoes, which is a great editing software in my opinion. you can download it for free and there’s a lot of features that you can use without needing to upgrade to the premium version, it also does not have any watermarks. additionally, it’s very simple and easy to use and I 100% recommend it for an editing software

Posted Nov 14, 2021
  8. vegas pro

Posted Nov 14, 2021
  9. I use Blender for my videos and is also a free and open-source 3D software that modellers use, but I myself use it not just for modelling but for video editing too. I'd recommend you watch tutorials about how to use the software since it is not beginner-friendly, especially on the 3D area or what the "workspaces" do.

Also, you'd be disappointed that there aren't like some easy filters like transition since that also requires that you animate it as well but so then again I recommend you watch tutorials which can help you there and if you like spending more time tinkering with a video then do it!

Posted Nov 19, 2021
  10. Premiere is the best but is hard to learn. For starting out, Song Vegas Pro is the best.

Posted Nov 19, 2021
  11. premiere pro

Posted Nov 23, 2021
  12. Hey!

A little late to this but I HIGHLY recommend Danvinci Resolve. It's free and it really allowed me to edit videos for school projects and help edit some of my personal projects. It's somewhat beginner friendly, but after watching some tutorials and asking around I was able to figure out how to use it in no time. Even if you are using this program for something high end, it does more than enough for that.

Hope this helps! :)

Posted Jan 2, 2022