• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9468 Players Online
  • 6578 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Anyone else just assume all wolves have aura?

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by Orangutanion, May 24, 2020.

1. I've fought wolves with and without aura, and it makes very little difference unless they're really bad. No, I don't report them over such a simple superstition (I never report hackers at all, they put creepers in their place), I just fight them as if they did have aura. This strategy has turned out to be very effective. Just assume that if you get within melee range, you'll be shredded!

Posted May 24, 2020
    AtLeastYouTried likes this.
  2. What are you trying to say here

Posted May 24, 2020
  3. Probably that wolf needs a nerf

Posted May 25, 2020
  4. To be clear, Kill Aura is not a Wolf ability.

Posted May 26, 2020
    Tranquil1ty likes this.
  5. some wolf g0dz look like they have aimassist cuz they just dance all over the place and lands every single hit

Posted May 26, 2020
    Orangutanion and PewDiePizza like this.
  6. Git Gud

Posted May 26, 2020
  7. You are actually correct, quite a few of them do use some sorts of cheats or autoclicker at minimum, but still most are legit. The kit is still very broken regardless as it can bring someone from 10 hearts to none in a fraction of a second.

Posted May 26, 2020
  8. cub tackle is my worst fear

Posted May 26, 2020
    leo_thya likes this.
  9. Wolf is basically the meat grinder of the game

Not only does wolf have the most speed in the game, but it can also use wolf strike to leap through the air. Literally EVERY high level wolf is crazy annoying. Wolf needs a nerf real bad.

Posted May 26, 2020
    Orangutanion likes this.
  10. Ok number one I would report a hacker if I saw them but I guess everyones different. The "aura" you are most likely referring to is the double jump combined with the stacked strength. Wolf takes lots of kb so I recommend kb kits such as creeper, skeleton, sheep, magma cube, slime, and any other ranged kits.

Posted May 26, 2020
  11. Sheep and magma aren’t going to do anything against it. And there are quite a few sus wolf mains and it’s one of the more common kits that people cheat with as its easy to disguise the cheats and there are no high level ssm players who are current staff who are able to determine that they are cheating. Staff do a poor job of catching even more blatant ka in ssm and only ban the fly hackers. There are level 80-100 ssm cheaters some with thousands of wins

Posted May 26, 2020
    Orangutanion and FluteVegetables like this.
  12. sheep is getting a static laser buff in the next update (so ive heard). magma can just zip around and use fireblast. Sheeps laser is going to stack every time you get a hit in a row. Im not 100% sure of that but someone told me that. The kb will be 75% at the max streak and damage will be up to 9.5 so im pretty sure sheep will be fine

Posted May 26, 2020
  13. The GI proposals might not get through. Also wolf is far faster than magma anyways

Posted May 27, 2020
    aaawesome likes this.
  14. Wolf and creeper mains maintain more effort justifying their own existence than actually fighting. I personally take issue to this, given that most "normal" kits are, in this regard, the exact opposite.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 27, 2020
    PewDiePizza likes this.
  15. Wolfs have to put in more effort than people give them credit for imo. They basically sacrifice any form of recovery being as aggro as they are with wolf strike, half the time for me they end up getting hit with one projectile and just falling off and dying.

Playing more defensively renders most kits able to destroy them with ease. For some examples.

Enderman, Skeleton, Spider, Zombie, Skeleton horse, Creeper

All of these kits have high armor, and good camping moves, enderman can blink out and block toss which generally, skeleton has bone explosion which is an instant aoe and hardly ever misses with barrage, spider can wall camp rendering beating them basically impossible, zombie is zombie, skele horse can just rush as soon as they use abilities, and creeper lightning shield makes the combos harder as well, and one good sulphur bomb will make the wolf go bye bye.

Wolf is really just a glass cannon with its mediocre melee damage and armor. It has some of the lowest armor in the game and its melee damage is worse or equal to the average of 6 unless they get a 4 hit combo and even then it only beats it by 1 damage, this is even worse compared to 7 melee damage kits where you need a 7 hit combo to beat them (i think ravage is capped at 8 right)

The best thing they have going for them is the combo with direct dj and hitbox size but you can trade them pretty well with golem strats like shoving yourself against a wall or spamming double jump at them to make them lose the combo (i am not good at these btw just saying golems like tree do it)

tl;dr As dissatisfying as it is to die in 2 seconds to a wolf combo, they can easily die just as fast to you with well hit abilities and melee, at the top tier wolf is not close to being op.

Posted May 29, 2020
    Johnny Welamton likes this.
  16. The thing with wolf is it’s a bit more complicated than being really op or weak. Wolf is very situational. It has the ability to rack up damage very quickly but also die fast yes. It’s a major issue in pubs tho as if a wolf targets me, even if I’m playing spider, a lot of effort is spent trying to keep him from draining down my lives very quickly. I’m basically dead if both a wolf and another player targets me at the same time. It simply is a mob not enjoyable to play against. I also disagree that zombie even counters it in a 1v1. If the wolf lands the cub tackle and zombie is done. Or if the zombie missed one shot Even Deidara mentioned it. Wolf closes and kills so quickly. I think they need to buff its armor but nerf it’s offensive abilities as it’s too lopisided both ways for this game

Posted May 29, 2020
    Johnny Welamton likes this.