• 1430 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9868 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Anyone know any good Anime to watch?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by TheProTroller, Sep 24, 2019.

Tags:
  1. I've recently just finished watching the most recent episode of Demon Slayer and to be honest it's probably one of the best Anime that I've ever watched. At the moment I'm kind of stuck with watching some Fairy tale or Black Clover but they both seem to be boring me whenever I choose to start watching them again. I know that each week a new episode of Demon Slayer will come out but I can't really wait that long.
    I've also watched Dr. Stone, Danmachi, The rising of the shield hero & a few more animes.
    Right now I've got no idea what to watch and I'd really love to get some ideas on what to watch from the Mineplex forums community.
    the genres that I prefer the most are probably:
    - Action
    - Harem
    - Isekai
    - some Romance, (not too much)
    - Supernatural/magic
    Genres that I don't like:
    - Slice of life
    - School

Posted Sep 24, 2019
    Xukuri likes this.
  2. Coincidentally, school / slice of life are my favorite kind of animes so I can't suggest the majority of the like 8 animes I've watched.

I think you might like Diabolik lovers, which is a weird kind of harem with vampires. One of my favorites is Akashic Records of ******* Magical Instructor, but it includes a lot of magic school stuff so I suppose it's also something you might not like very much. Noragami is a kind of classic but if you haven't watched it already I highly recommend it.

And a small correction: Fairy Tail* :)

Posted Sep 24, 2019
  3. Thanks for the comment, I've actually already watched Akashic Records of ******* Magic Instructor, it was something I actually quite enjoyed even though it was school, I'll be sure to check out Norogami and Diabolik Lovers. Thanks for the comment! :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 24, 2019
  4. Attack on Titan is an amazing action anime. The third season finished this summer and the fourth and final season is announced for next year so there's lots to watch. Toradora and Orange are two good romance anime, but they're both set in a school :/. I think they're both still definitely worth a watch though. Hunter x Hunter (2011) is a phenomenal action/supernatural anime. It's 146 episodes long, so it takes a while to get through, but don't let that put you off. It's enjoyable from start to finish due to its amazing writing and the plethora of interesting characters it has.

Posted Sep 24, 2019
    Thenorn likes this.
  5. I actually forgot to mention that I’ve also watched all of Attack on Titan though HunterxHunter does sound like quite an interesting anime, I’ll try my best to check it out, thanks for the response. :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 24, 2019
    Xukuri likes this.