• 2016 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 14950 Players Online
  • 12934 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Are sugarcanes and papers back, or is it a myth?

Discussion in 'Survival' started by NinjaMatt12, Nov 29, 2020.

1. Well, last Saturday, my friend gave me some papers which I first didn't really care but as time flew, I realized that papers come from sugarcanes which are said to be banned. Then I was walking down a town and chunks were still loading and I see under a new built house a sugarcane farm! It has to be old, I said but I had to know that sugarcane could possibly be back. What do you think? Are they really back?

Posted Nov 29, 2020
  2. Hi NinjaMatt12, I also realized it and I hope they leave it like that, also the lapis lazuli that looked like a dark blue tint.

Posted Nov 30, 2020,
    Last edited Nov 30, 2020
    NinjaMatt12 likes this.
  3. Sugar cane is back lads! I'm currently making a huge farm that already has some sugar cane plantations.

Posted Nov 30, 2020
    NinjaMatt12 likes this.
  4. ALRIGHT! PAPERS HERE I COME

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 30, 2020
  5. Btw, is elytra back? Players have been saying on chat "I'll give you elytra" or " I SELL ELYTRA, TP!". Reply down here to tell me if elytra is really here again in Mineplex or just a fake.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 1, 2020
  6. Hey, by the way, I'll posting threads that features the new fixes and updates in the my shop "Sky Seeker Banner Shop" in Server 14. The first fix is that payment system is now hopper system so that you may toss your payment to the hopper instead of tossing it to the owner but stolen by other buyers. The first update is that I added and built two new shops to the business. The Donation Shop and the Meditation Breeze Island. Pls. reply if elytras are really back again in Mineplex just like the sugarcanes.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 1, 2020
  7. I didn't see people using elytras. Those people are probably trying to fraud the players with less experience.

Posted Dec 1, 2020
  8. I have a farm of all foods except bamboo and coral fruit.

Posted Dec 1, 2020
  9. Speaking of sugar cane, I collect a stack and a half, I don't know what to do with that much cane anymore.

Posted Dec 1, 2020
  10. Did you mean chorus? I used to have them, but then... I got griefed by a hacker.

Posted Dec 1, 2020
  11. I actually have wheat, beets, carrots, potatoes, squash, watermelons and lots of sugar canes.

Posted Dec 1, 2020
    NinjaMatt12 likes this.
  12. Beet seeds were impossible to get

Posted Dec 1, 2020