• 568 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9006 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Are these cosmetics impossible to get?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Upsee, Sep 22, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So recently i have been grinding the Area 51 raid game before the rewards were nerfed and managed to open enough Illuminated treasures until it no longer gave me the option to.
    [​IMG]
    But after doing so i still see rewards saying they can be obtained through treasure chests. So basically i was just wondering are these cosmetics labelled wrong and they're actually old event cosmetics only achievable through omega chests now, or are they simply just not in the Illuminated treasures and only obtainable through Mythical chests and lower?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Posted Sep 22, 2019
  2. Heyo!

This seems to be a bug, as the Music Disc should be available from an Illuminated, and same goes for the Win Effect. If this isn't a bug, these should definitely be unlockable from a Mythical or lower. However, you can report this at www.mineplex.com/bugs as it does seem to be a bug. Hopefully this helped!

Edit: Read what Klobby put

Posted Sep 22, 2019,
    Last edited Sep 22, 2019
    Klobby and Upsee like this.
  3. I do highly doubt that you've gotten all of the cosmetics from the Illuminated chests. As @TooMuchXMas4You clearly stated above you should probably report it as a bug to the forums. Old cosmetics should be able to be achieved from illuminated chests and not just Omega chests so I'm not really sure what the general issue would be here. Hopefully, this helped you out in any way.

If you would like to report an In-game bug head over to: https://www.mineplex.com/bugs-game

Posted Sep 22, 2019
    Upsee likes this.
  4. Hey.

Music disc 13 is intentionally unobtainable from all types of treasure chests due to all of the mysteries and theories behind the music disc. Only people who own it had obtained it before it was removed from the loot table of treasure chests.

The flames win effect is only obtainable from omega chests. I'm not exactly sure why that's the case but it simply is how it is.

Either of these cosmetics not being obtainable from illuminated chests is not a bug but intentional feature.

This should clear it up for ya.

Posted Sep 22, 2019,
    Last edited Sep 22, 2019
    TooMuchXMas4You and Upsee like this.
  5. I have never once gotten anything good from illuminated chests. Opened 4 of them in a row once and they all gave me useless music discs. Waste of shards, maybe if they gave 2 or 3 items each they would be more worthwhile, mythicals are far batter for me ATM.

Posted Sep 22, 2019
  6. Hey there!

@Klobby has basically summed up everything - those specific rewards are exclusive, and the Music Disk is no longer obtainable.
    Illuminated Chests are fairly good for a reason - they don't give duplicate cosmetics. This means that every time you open an Illuminated Treasure, you will get something you didn't have before. Once you have everything that can be obtained (normal cosmetics) you won't be able to open any more Illuminated Treasures, and you can save your shards for Holiday Chests.

I'm going to lock this thread as the question/concern has been addressed.

~Arjun

Posted Sep 22, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.