• 1240 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3819 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Art Giveaway (Chirstmas)

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Sunny / Slash, Dec 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Merry Early Christmas by 19 days (or how many days left til christmas for you when reading) I decided I wanted to do a art giveaway because christmas is coming up. I have some basic examples of past art here. I will make either a Banner, pfp, or Signature (my current signature was not made by me, but I can animate if needed). I will use a random number generator and who ever guesses the closest number to the number it gives me wins.

Template-
    Forums Username
    Number between 1 and 10000
    Reason you want art
    What Type

Giveaway ends on the 20th of December

Posted Dec 6, 2019
    Im_Ken, Jocoe and cerns like this.
  2. Hola!

Nice art you got there, and your signature is a banger!

Forums Username - Flame
    Number between 1 and 10000 - 666
    Reason you want art - I'm honestly clueless when it comes to having a signature xoxo
    What Type - Signature

Thanks for the giveaway,
    Flame

Posted Dec 6, 2019
    Sunny / Slash likes this.
  3. Heya!
    This is awesome. I really like your art work, and your style too! :D I love it when people do these, as it just shows how nice this community really is. :)

Forums Username - RealWand
    Number between 1 and 10000 - 7689
    Reason you want art - Because I really like your style, and I think it's time to spice up my profile picture on Discord, Mineplex, etc. ;)
    What Type - Profile Picture

Posted Dec 6, 2019,
    Last edited Dec 11, 2019
  4. Hey,

Super cool on how you do giveaways like these and use time and effort to giveaway your art. Keep up the great work on your art!

Forums Username: Jocoe
    Number: 486
    The reason you want art: I want to get a new profile picture I can use on discord or on the forums. Not to mention I always like your art style.
    What type: Profile Picture

Thanks again and good luck contestants!

Posted Dec 7, 2019
  5. Thank you for this giveaway. I really want an artwork of my Minecraft look.

Forums username: NoHacksJustGavin
    Number between 1 and 1000: 546
    The reason you want art: Because I don't have a very good profile picture, so I wish it was a cartoon 3D avatar.
    What type? Profile Picture

Posted Dec 10, 2019
  6. can I just say that ginger bread cookie one is adorable

Forums Username - @Acerna ;D
    Number between 1 and 10000 - 2
    Reason you want art - your art is amazing man and bc of the Christmas cheer
    What Type - signature so I can add it to my amazing sig rn but it will be above the gallery

Posted Dec 10, 2019
  7. Forums Username -ara_elite
    Number between 1 and 10000 - 4818
    Reason you want art - I always wanted animated art like this but was never good enough to make my own.
    What Type - signature-profile pics, animated background on my computer, and intros to videos
    Ps. I used a random number generator to choose my number.

Posted Dec 10, 2019
  8. just stating this now, I said in the information, I did not make my own signature. I do have animating software in which I can try my best to make something cool, but it wouldn't be amazing or as good as my current signature.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 11, 2019
    Im_Ken likes this.
  9. Hello slash I just wanted to say hi and you're awesome

Forum username - Im_Ken
    Number - 6102
    Reason I'd like art - I've always been meh at drawing and I think your art is way better than mine
    Type - Banner :)

Good luck everyone

Posted Dec 11, 2019
    Sunny / Slash and Jocoe like this.
  10. Forum Username: TheDiamondKittyGaming
    Number: 3.14
    Reason:The more user art the better! I'm meh at digital art and multiple accounts that I have would probably need more art.
    Type: Profile
    (I'm unable to see your art due to the over 18 warning. I'm not one to take risks on people I have barely seen before.)

Posted Dec 13, 2019
  11. I'll enter just for the fun of things and because a new banner may be nice if I'm lucky enough to win this xD

Forum Name: @Oscaros_
    Number: 345 (don't ask why!)
    Reason: I just like to make my pfp look nice with art and I've had my other banner for ages now!
    Type: Banner definitely!

Thank you for making this thread and I appreciate you taking the time to make art for whoever ends up winning this giveaway :D​

Posted Dec 13, 2019
    Im_Ken and Sunny / Slash like this.
  12. Hey!

Thank you so much for taking your time to create this amazing giveaway! I cannot wait to see who wins it!

Forums Username- ddgolfer04
    Number between 1 and 10000- 1444
    Reason you want art- I am kind of in the need of needing a new profile picture since this D picture is kind of boring currently.
    What Type- Profile Picture

Anyways, thank you so much for putting your time and effort into this giveaway, and glad you could do it!

Posted Dec 13, 2019
  13. Hello! Thanks for the awesome chance! I like the art you've done! It's interesting! And I hope others come around and take this awesome chance! ^~^

Forums Username - EndyWulf

Number between 1 and 10,000 - 5,000

Reason you want art - I love to give artist an opportunity to spread their wings and I love to also get some amazing pieces of EndyWulf! I know it's kinda selfish, but I'm honest!! XP

What Type - Signature! So everyone can see it all the time on here!! X3

Thanks again for the chance! I hope a lot of folks take this awesome chance for great art!!

Posted Dec 14, 2019
  14. Forums Username: SpyNinja__
    Number between 1 and 10000: um…7453
    Reason I want art: I haven't had a cool profile picture ever!
    Type: Profile Picture
    Thank you for doing this giveaway!
    Have a good day/night!

Posted Dec 14, 2019
  15. Giveaway ends today, but I can't just use a number generator and pick one person. Instead I'm going to make art for everyone who entered! Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, happy end of decade, and start new decade to everyone c:

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 20, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.