• 916 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12133 Players Online
  • 11217 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Art Giveaway! (Join plz.)

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by SomebodyElse, Nov 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm finally holding a giveaway! Here's the rules:

1. Follow the format. Give your IGN, the kind of art you want* (banner, signature, skin, etc), and say what was the best day of your life so far.

2. Giveaway ends Dec. 17, 2020.

3. Please stay on topic. This means no chatting about anything. The only replies on this thread should be entries.

4. You can't enter more than once. I will report you if you enter twice or with the same IP address. Also you will be disqualified.

I really hope you enter since I'm still kind of new and this is my first giveaway. Thanks!

*I will go into more detail about what you get after you win! You get what you asked for, of course, but you can... ok I'll say it later.

Posted Nov 17, 2020,
    Last edited Dec 6, 2020
  2. IGN: Bob16077777
    I guess a banner similar to the one I have now, only a bit more Minecraft-y (mine looks really ugly rn)
    Best day of my life: The day I found Mineplex! (Or maybe the day I was born, my entire life exists because of that day)
    Ty for doing this!

Posted Nov 17, 2020
    Mr.Cardyceps and SomebodyElse like this.
  3. IGN: superchickens

a signature similar to what I have now but better, maybe some cool pastel art type of a chicken. the best day of my life is when I won my first game on java with my best friends who neglected me. (yes they are terrible friends)

Posted Nov 17, 2020
  4. IGN : Ryan9116

I want a banner that looks good.

Best day: the day i was born

Posted Nov 17, 2020,
    Last edited Nov 26, 2020
    andr3w likes this.
  5. Is it ok if I enter a friends ign?

Posted Nov 17, 2020
    Ryan9116 and Anna. like this.
  6. IGN: affinity0
    I've been needing a forum signature for a while, so I'll say a signature for the kind of art ^^

Posted Nov 17, 2020
  7. My IGN is just Thenorn, and I would like a banner please. I can't say for sure what my best day was as it probably happened during my earlier childhood, but out of more recent events, a concert I went to on November 16 last year is definitely the highlight.

Would you mind providing examples of your work for each of the prize types you are giving away? I couldn't find any on your profile, and it's necessary so that people can know what they are possibly getting.

Posted Nov 17, 2020
    Anna. likes this.
  8. Heyo!!

IGN: Fusafez
    Kind of art I want: A cool profile pic for my forums account! I'd love a bow and arrow stylized logo, preferably in a medieval style (something like this, but with my IGN on it: https://imgur.com/a/4wtrA0K)
    Best day of my life so far: My 16th birthday (sounds cliché, I know, haha)

Thanks so much for doing this giveaway! Good luck to all who enter!! <3

Posted Nov 17, 2020
    SALB likes this.
  9. IGN: 8350
    dm me if won.
    also how can you report someone because of the same ip?
    you cant just see someones ip on this site

Posted Nov 18, 2020
  10. IGN: shihanna
    Art Type: I'd be interested in a banner!
    Best Day: The day I got my pet cat was really great! It was Christmas 2013 and I had been asking for years at that point. My parents were always reluctant but they love my cat now! His name's Maximillian :D

Posted Nov 18, 2020
  11. IGN: Vanquishings
    Art Type: Forums Signature
    Best Day: When I finally started consistently clicking 20 cps.

Posted Nov 18, 2020
  12. Yes.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 18, 2020
  13. IGN: LegendSavedXmas
    Art type: Skin
    Favorite day: Today because it is my birthday :)

Edit: my friend doesn't want it anymore, so I will put my name instead

Posted Nov 18, 2020,
    Last edited Dec 1, 2020
    Ryan9116 and Anna. like this.
  14. Ign:DerpDerpie
    Art type: banner with me waving
    favortie day: christmas morning

Posted Nov 18, 2020
    ilyLegend likes this.
  15. Ign: harrisoniscool_
    Art: Form signature
    Best day of my life: Probably getting my cat Cole. He is the best cat there is.

Posted Nov 18, 2020
  16. IGN: adrenananaline
    Art: a profile picture involving umbreon would be cool if you're up for that, or if not a pfp then a banner :)
    Best day of my life: I would have to say the day me and my first "girlfriend" said we liked each other. i still remember the goose bumps and how much my heart was pounding on that day. unfortunately that is followed by two months later one of the worse days of my life (not the worst, but still bad) when she broke up with me. i'm just holding my head up high, doing the things i love, not thinking about it too much :)

Thanks for hosting this giveaway!

Posted Nov 19, 2020
    Anna. likes this.
  17. lol , my man's out here checking what ip you are sending from

Posted Nov 19, 2020
    Venez. and Anna. like this.
  18. IGN: Ranger_Maddie

I think I’d like a skin

The best day of my life: every holiday I can spend with my family

Posted Nov 29, 2020,
    Last edited Dec 14, 2020
    Ryan9116 and SomebodyElse like this.
  19. Giveaway ends in 16 days... Thanks for entering if you have already, and thanks in advance if you haven't!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 1, 2020

20. I will go into more detail after someone wins about what they get. Thanks for asking!!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 1, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.