• 677 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5223 Players Online
  • 4546 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Art Giveaway! (Join plz.)

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by SomebodyElse, Nov 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IGN: Alyss_Treaty

I would like a new skin.

The best day of my life: when my little sister was born. She is such a sweetheart.

Posted Dec 1, 2020
    yvuggu likes this.
  2. IGN: Hvbble

Undecided

I wouldn't necessarily say that I have had a best day of my life since I try to live each day like its own and that means there's always room for improvement. Instead of the best day of my life, my happiest memory was probably one of the vacations I've taken and the adrenaline of being on top of the world.

Sidenote; Thank you for hosting this giveaway! I look forward to hearing the results on December 17th and best of luck to anyone who enters this giveaway!
    ~Hubble

Posted Dec 6, 2020
  3. IGN: Jackkeh
    i would like a banner!
    not sure of the best day of my life, but a really fond memory i have is when i went to six flags for a music trip in school a few years ago. we ended up winning the competition and i had a great day with my friends :) i remember being the one to have to carry the trophy in the pouring rain on the way to the bus LOL

btw ty for this giveaway! <3

Posted Dec 6, 2020
  4. Hey! Thanks so much for doing this giveaway and I'm sure everyone will be very thankful for you regardless of the outcome :)

IGN: PieOrPi
    I'd love a forum signature
    My favorite day is probably November 22nd, 2019.

Posted Dec 6, 2020
    SomebodyElse likes this.
  5. Hi there!

Thank you so much for hosting this art giveaway!

IGN: aahad123
    ART: Profiler Picture
    BEST DAY: Honestly the best day I had was getting accepted as Trainee on 10.10.2020 because it was such a dream come true. It was something I have always wanted ever since I started playing Mineplex!

Posted Dec 8, 2020
  6. thanks for hosting :)))
    ign: scarfieee
    art: banner!
    best day: hard question ngl.. some of the best days of my life were last summer when i went to jasper national park. although i was sick for a majority of the trip the scenery was so beautiful and it's my favorite place in the world.

if the op is suspicious that you entered twice, they can contact a forums staff and an admin can look into it (i think, don't quote me on this though)

Posted Dec 8, 2020
  7. Hey, thanks so much for hosting this giveaway!

IGN: EnderGamxr
    Art: An epic banner
    Best Day: Probably the day I got accepted as a Bedrock Trainee, its a pretty epic accomplishment I have done.

Posted Dec 8, 2020
    Ŗýąñ⁹¹¹⁶ likes this.
  8. Thanks for the giveaway

IGN: Da_One
    Art: epic forums signature (cause mine really lacking)
    Best Dat of my life: Probably when i got my 2nd dog because she's just so nice.

Posted Dec 10, 2020
  9. Wow you're quite awesome for doing this, thanks a bunch!

IGN: Sven
    The kind of art you want: I would love to have a banner - maybe a drawing or render with all of my Staff Management team members @Look_Dan @Twist @Oscaros_ @Ralfie @HuskieALS @FairestLordHarry @Dulciloquy and @Toki - it would be really cool to have something that we can all share :)
    Best day of your life so far: Ooo this is a hard one. I would say winning a prestigious award for my activism that I did when I opened my high school's first ever gender neutral washroom. I was up against some pretty incredible people and it was an honour to have won. Definitely the proudest and best day I've had up to this point.

Posted Dec 10, 2020
    anna., Nuclear™, Oscaros_ and 2 others like this.
  10. IGN: NexusOblivion
    Art Type: Banner
    Best Day: The day I got my two dogs :)

Posted Dec 10, 2020
  11. IGN ImaDirt
    pfp please?
    The best day of life was being born because or else i wouldn't have life.

Posted Dec 12, 2020
    chungalunga likes this.
  12. IGN - NuclearTM

Art Type - Banner (Preferably that has my username in it)

Best day of my life - When I ran below 5 minutes for the mile

Posted Dec 13, 2020
  13. woah are you a cheetah or something?

ign: Wax0n
    image request: Banner with Ho-oh flying high in the sky (no names or anything just image will do)
    best day of my life: the day i slept in

Posted Dec 15, 2020
    Nuclear™ likes this.
  14. IGN: Krkki
    I would love a custom signature, something along the lines that has my username in it, as well as it saying Bedrock Moderator. I've been here for 7 months and still do not have a signature haha.
    As far as the best day of my life goes, I'd say graduating high school. It felt very rewarding to complete something I've worked towards during so much of my life and still finishing during a pandemic. Another day that is one of my best days was meeting a singer who I've looked up to for many years.

Thank you for doing this! ^-^

Posted Dec 15, 2020
  15. Hi, thanks for doing this!

IGN: MrDisliked
    The kind of art you want: I guess I'm looking for a profile picture with my skin as inspiration. :)
    Best day of your life so far: Oh, I've had so many good days but probably one of the best has to be that I won the Maroon and Gold, the highest available award at my school at the time. I was really thankful for everyone who helped me achieve it, especially since I had to write almost 3 essays as a qualifier.

Posted Dec 15, 2020
  16. This giveaway is officially over.
    Thanks everyone for entering this. It was really hard to choose a winner, but I eventually chose @Snowy_Maddie to be the ULTIMATE WINNER OF EVERYTHING IN THE UNIVERSE (or at least this giveaway). I know there isn't a second place but if there was I would give it to @Sven. I will post my comments on some posts and then lock the thread.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 17, 2020
    Hubble, Ranger_Maddie and anna. like this.
  17. I would give you a signature if I could :D (hint: add ~, *, }, {, and /)

OP OP
    Krkki likes this.
  18. lol

OP OP
  19. smart.

OP OP
    Hubble likes this.
  20. That is very much like the First-Place winner, I will give you kind of an Honorable Mention.

OP OP
    Hubble and Ranger_Maddie like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.