• 270 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3269 Players Online
  • 2999 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Art Giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by _Kaz, Sep 6, 2020.

Tags:
?

yo

1. yo

19 vote(s)
    79.2%
  2. yo

5 vote(s)
    20.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello everyone, My name is kobesHELICOPTER, and today I will be hosting my first art giveaway. I have been practicing art for quite a while now both by myself and at school so I do believe the winners will be happy with the results. Being an artist is almost like a tradition that runs in my family. It really is just a way of life for me.

The requirements are simple:
    1) like the post
    2) tell me what you want (profile picture, banner, etc) and describe what you want in it.
    3) If you want it to be related to your skin link me your namemc profile.

This giveaway will end shortly at 2:00 pm EST 9/11/2020. Three winners will be announced.

Posted Sep 6, 2020
    GAM, reaLLytired, Giorgis20 and 18 others like this.
  2. Heyo!

I first off want to thank you for taking the time to host this giveaway! I'm glad to see that you're giving back to the community in such a positive way! You rock, dude! I would like a profile picture related to badlands chugs since he is my favorite YouTuber!

Thanks so much again and good luck to everyone else entering!

~Jake/Jaek

Posted Sep 6, 2020,
    Last edited Sep 6, 2020
    asfhjjsnx782$e, Hubble, gzen and 3 others like this.
  3. i would like a banner related to the skylanders character tree rex and NOT BOOM BLOOM!

Posted Sep 6, 2020
    Rqckin, ilyLegend, Hubble and 4 others like this.
  4. Sounds great, good luck to everyone entering !

Posted Sep 6, 2020
    cernsie, gzen and _Kaz like this.
  5. Posted Sep 6, 2020
  6. Hi!!!
    I’d like to personally thank you for doing this art giveaway for the community, I really love how people give back to other members and that’s what makes mineplex so special!

1. Done!

2. I would like a beautiful pfp drawn based off my skin

3. https://namemc.com/skin/4cb39c0563343a09

Thanks again so much for doing this wonderful giveaway!! Good luck to everyone who enters!

Posted Sep 6, 2020
  7. hi kobesHELICOPTER! This is MONKQY HERE! I would like to enter this giveaway.
    my ign is Monkqy. Please make me a profile picture related to my skin on Minecraft. Also, please include my favorite colors, blue and red. I am really glad to hear that art is your passion, and I hope that you continue to pursue it. Even though I probably will not win this giveaway on the mineplex forums, I am very excited to see what work you are going to produce.
    Thanks for doing this kobesHELICOPTER!

I AM A MINEPLEX ETERNAL!

Posted Sep 6, 2020
    Rqckin, cernsie, Jaek and 2 others like this.
  8. Hey! It’s nice to know that love for art runs in your family. Thank you for hosting this giveaway, it’s nice to see that Mineplex has such nice people in its community.

I’d like a pfp of an eboy in a dark hoodie and washed-out jeans with a clown mask in a mid-air jump holding a diamond sword. I’ll leave the background up to you. ;)

Gl to everyone! :3

Posted Sep 6, 2020
    Rqckin likes this.
  9. Thanks for doing this!
    Personally I won't enter but I wish the best of luck to the people who joins!
    This is greatly appreciated in the community.
    :)

Posted Sep 6, 2020
  10. Posted Sep 6, 2020
    Rqckin likes this.
  11. Thank You So Much BIG MONK. Much Appreciated.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 6, 2020
    gzen, Rqckin and Monkqy like this.
  12. Hey, thanks for hosting this fun giveaway!

I would love to have a profile picture that has a Badger In a Suit on it. And please make the badger like a cute badger lol

I am really bad at drawing, or pretty much any art, so this would be a amazing thing to be given!

Posted Sep 6, 2020
    Rqckin likes this.
  13. Posted Sep 6, 2020
  14. Hey there!

I think me and everyone else can agree that giveaways are amazing, especially art giveaways!
    If I win, I'd like a profile picture of my player skin, and if you're feeling extra inspired by it, maybe a banner as well. You can find my player skin by clicking Here

You can design the piece(s) however you'd like because I'm sure it will turn out amazingly! :)

Thanks for doing this giveaway!
    Best of luck everyone

~Hubble

Posted Sep 6, 2020
  15. ahh thanks for hosting this giveaway! :)

1) done!!
    2) i'd like a profile picture of a character called john from a series called unordinary, holding the joker card you can usually find in a poker set. if you search up images of him you'll likely find pictures of him either with messy hair or gelled hair that looks like a dumb helmet. messy hair would be preferred! <3

Posted Sep 6, 2020
  16. Hey,
    Thanks for hosting this giveaway!
    I want new pfp with my skin on it
    here’s link to my namemc profile.

Posted Sep 7, 2020
  17. yo
    1. done
    2) pfp
    3) i will dm u if won

Posted Sep 7, 2020
  18. Hey! Thanks for doing this giveaway!
    1.Done!
    2.Can I have a profile picture with my skin holding a sword?
    3.I don’t play java so I don’t have a namemc profile, but I created my own skin in here: oof I just realized I can’t put the link. But if I win, search up “pixel pig with a crown” on minecraftskins.com, the one made by mrpiggy220. Sorry for being such a annoying person
    Again thanks for doing this giveaway and good luck all!

Posted Sep 7, 2020,
    Last edited Sep 7, 2020
  19. hello!

first of all, I wanna thank you for doing the giveaway!

1. Done :)

2. I'd love a profile picture of my skin with my favourite animal baby lion! You can see how my namemc profile has a certain face that I pushed for years. I'd love my character holding a baby lion, basically hugging it (if that makes sense). Also note: my favourite colour is purple but I adore pink/white too, I love flowers and flower crowns along with head scarfs! If it's possible it'd be nice if it had a transparent background but if not that's fine by me!

3. https://namemc.com/profile/hkq.8

Posted Sep 9, 2020
  20. Hello! Thank you so much for doing this!

1. Already completed!
    2. I am currently updating my profile and I would love a new profile picture! I like doing Parkour so maybe you could draw my skin/character doing a parkour?
    3. Skin file: -unapproved link-

Thanks so much!
    -Bob

Posted Sep 10, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.