• 2651 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 15940 Players Online
  • 13289 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Art Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by maevestarbaby, Nov 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, I'll be hosting a giveaway of a bust-up character, for an example your Minecraft skin.

You will have freedom of choice between pose, expression, and any additional (small) props you would like. The background will be a solid colour - you could choose this as well. Alternatively you could give me creative freedom which would allow me to practice my style (this is why I'm hosting the giveaway in the first place).

There will be two winners, and it ends on the European morning of Saturday, 5th December. Think of it as an early Christmas present from yours truly

my recent requests:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

I want to note that it may be the tiniest bit different from the examples above, for practice purposes. I might change things like lineart colour, the way I colour eyes or hair, additional text (i'd send versions with and without), tiny things like that. This is just to practice, however I will work alongside the winners to get something they would love!

To enter:
    • Reply with your favourite food(s)!
    I will be picking completely randomly and will message the winners on that date. Hopefully, if my schedule goes to plan, the prizes will be drawn and dusted and sent out to the winners by the end of that weekend.

Posted Nov 29, 2020
  2. Yo! Thanks for hosting this giveaway!

My favorite food is bread. In particular, garlic bread. Pizza is also good too tho.

Posted Nov 29, 2020
    yvuggu, Bob16077777 and maevestarbaby like this.
  3. Ayyyy. The question is perfect because right now my mum is making a specific cake that I haven't eaten in over a year and a half, and it looks like this:

[​IMG]

Couldn't find an English translation, here it's called "kremšnita".

Otherwise, I also really like eating lasagna and berries, raspberries being my favorite. It is quite a varied list of foods, since I've always eaten a variety of more traditional dishes and developed a taste for pretty much everything.

Posted Nov 29, 2020
    maevestarbaby likes this.
  4. Hey Mae!

I really appreciate that you’re hosting this giveaway, and giving back to the community in some way! I would like to say that I think your digital art is amazing, and it’s definitely a talent/skill I would like to achieve some day. Goodness, now the hard part...my favorite food....So fun little fact about my family & myself is that we’re Italian, so I grew up eating a lot of different pastas, lasagna and pizza. With that being said, my absolute favorite when it comes to pasta would be Chicken Parmesan!

Posted Nov 29, 2020
  5. Hey! Thank you for doing this giveaway! If I have to choose, I’d say my favorite food is pizza and garlic bread.
    Good luck to everyone else!

Posted Nov 29, 2020
    maevestarbaby and OrangeyCob like this.
  6. Hey there, thank you for letting me and others have the opportunity to win this giveaway. My favorite food is Pasta and garlic bread, as well as sushi :).

Posted Nov 29, 2020
  7. Thank you for having this giveaway!!
    My favorite food is tiramisu

Posted Nov 29, 2020
  8. Thanks so much for hosting this fun giveaway! You look like a amazing artist, and I would love to have my own picture. My favorites foods are lasagna, pizza, and pretty much any other unhealthy food.

Posted Nov 29, 2020
  9. wtf this is literally what i said

Posted Nov 29, 2020
    yvuggu and Bob16077777 like this.
  10. Runkia, this is such an amazing idea as a Christmas giveaway to all Mineplex users! I won't be entering myself, but I wish everyone the best chances of winning this giveaway as Runkia is extremely talented at making art!

Posted Nov 29, 2020
  11. it’s probably a coincidence :P pizza is really my favorite food as well as garlic bread

Posted Nov 29, 2020
  12. Thank you everyone for entering so far^^ Good luck.
    You're too kind!!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 29, 2020
    andr3w and OrangeyCob like this.
  13. You are extremely talented!! Thank you so much for offering up your amazing skillset as well as being generous as to host this giveaway, best of luck to everyone entering :)

My favorite food is definitely pizza (no shame here)!

Posted Nov 29, 2020
  14. Hi. Thank you for doing this giveaway.
    My favorite food is my grandmothers spaghetti and meatballs. Oh and cheesecake!

Posted Nov 29, 2020
  15. Aww, it's really nice of you to run this, best of luck to all entering.
    My favourite food would have to be chicken and noodles, plain but delicious ^^

Posted Nov 29, 2020
  16. Hi there!
    Thank you so much for hosting this giveaway!

My favorite food would have to be a burger, basic but like when its made right its amazing!

Posted Nov 29, 2020
  17. Heya!
    These are amazing! Tysm for hosting this giveaway!

My favorite food has to be blue berry muffins as they are the best muffins.

Posted Nov 29, 2020
  18. your favourite food(s)!

Posted Nov 30, 2020
  19. Favorite food(s):

Pizza
    Sushi
    Soup (@Spewkie loves soup)
    Pancakes
    French Toast
    Bacon
    Scrambled Eggs
    Bagels
    Toast
    Hamburgers
    Spicy Chicken Nuggets
    Milkshakes
    French Fries
    Ice Cream

I could probably put more, but it would take WAY too long. Thanks for hosting the giveaway!

Posted Dec 1, 2020
  20. Thanks so much for doing this giveaway!

My favorite food is sushi.

Posted Dec 1, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.