• 688 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4469 Players Online
  • 3781 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Art Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by maevestarbaby, Nov 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SOUP IS SO BAD WHATTT

Posted Dec 1, 2020
    maevestarbaby likes this.
  2. Not gonna lie, that's a really hard question...

gonna have to go with pizza tho

Posted Dec 2, 2020
    maevestarbaby and Alyss_Treaty like this.
  3. my favorite food is panera's chicken tortellini with a half steak and white cheddar red onion panini and bread. if you ever go to panera, TRY IT its amazing. <3

Posted Dec 2, 2020
    maevestarbaby and Alyss_Treaty like this.
  4. Hi maevestarbaby!

First, thank you SO much for hosting an art giveaway! I have always been a terrible artist despite the many art classes I have taken. I have loved all of your art that I have seen so far, and I can't wait to see more! This community is so unbelievably lucky to have amazing artists such as yourself who are willing to create art for the community. My favorite food would have to be sushi!

Good luck to everyone entering, and big thanks to maevestarbaby for hosting this giveaway! <3

Posted Dec 2, 2020
    maevestarbaby and hxlo like this.
  5. Hey man, thank you so much for the giveaway! My favorite food is definitely sushi. Good luck everyone :)

Posted Dec 2, 2020
    maevestarbaby and hxlo like this.
  6. This competitions is such a cool thing! I really only want to tell everyone about my favourite food, not winnig, I can already draw, myself, and I'm thinking of hosting something similar. My favourite food USED to be this fried rice with a chicken curry, but, in recent news, I've developed a bad throat and blood infection, and also have gotten iron deficiency, so my favorite meal by far now would be a bowl of exotic fruits, such as mango, dragonfruit, rambuton, and normal berries as well :)

Posted Dec 2, 2020
  7. I also ADORE soup :o Especially broth kinds of soup, but creamy is good too

Posted Dec 2, 2020
  8. Yoo thank you so much for hosting this giveaway!
    I would say, I love French Fries. Mainly like... well, any types to be honest!!

Posted Dec 3, 2020
  9. my favorite food has to be tacos!! i don’t know exactly why, but i just love them!!

thank you for hosting this giveaway, your art is amazing <3

Posted Dec 3, 2020
  10. My favorite food is chocolate!

Posted Dec 4, 2020
  11. Thanks for doing this giveaway! My favorite food is probably pizza or pasta.

Posted Dec 4, 2020
  12. Thanks a ton!

My fav food is probably chip and salsa, but idk :\

Posted Dec 4, 2020
  13. Ice cream sandwiches
    Strawberry Yogurt
    Grapes
    Lamb
    Salmon

That is about all I can think of right now:)) and thank you for doing this!!

Posted Dec 4, 2020
  14. Thank you to all the new people that entered and good luck!
    I found out I'm working during the weekend so the winners will be announced on the European evening tomorrow. Hopefully I will still have enough time to finish the prizes by Monday^^

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 4, 2020
  15. And the winners are @MieGaming and @Amg_ ! Thanks for entering, I'll message you regarding your prize :)

[​IMG][​IMG]

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 5, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.