• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7120 Players Online
  • 4230 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Art Glow up

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Catdogfatness, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Hii guys! Used to be super active back in the day when Mineplex was hosted on Enjin. If you remember me from then you are the real og!! Also if you know me from Tiktok let me know!! :D

Decided to post my arts here cause Mineplex just gives me nostalgia!!

These spoilers contain my silly photoshops I'm most known for. ;)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Below are my drawings that actual hold artistic merit lol
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Youtube video of my Tiktok compilations

Posted Aug 13, 2020
    Amg_ (Amgeh) likes this.
  2. Hi!

I really like your uniqueness and your spin on the "silly edits." As an artist myself, I commend you on your creativity and fun side of artistry! It is so cool to see other people's work because you don't quite often see the same type of art everyday. Good job with all the pieces you have shared, I like them so much! And thank you for sharing. :D

I think one of my favorites is the Trypophobia. You really did well with the dramatic feeling of the piece and the face is so well drawn. I love it.

Posted Aug 13, 2020,
    Last edited Aug 13, 2020
  3. I think my ultimate favorite is the beautiful Steve. It really captures the true grace and beauty of Steve. The photoshop is done so well that I could not even tell that it was fake! I believe that your glamorous image of Steve could be sold in auctions.

For the actual real art, truly great work! I am not much of an artist myself, but I do know when something moves me, and your art does that! The trypophobia piece is my favorite! Thank you for sharing your work! (and Steve)

Posted Aug 14, 2020
  4. I will now have nightmares of real peppa. really wish i did not see that

Posted Aug 14, 2020
    shipsahoy | Shipsa likes this.
  5. Hey! They look amazing! I especially like the hands and I'm not really sure why. Keep up the good work!

Posted Aug 14, 2020
  6. Hey!
    Wow, your art work looks incredible and is very unique my opinion. I always love being able to see everyone's insane amount of talent in this section of the forums, especially when you know that artist took a ton of time and effort for their pieces. My favorites would definitely have to be either the apple or the hand, I really love all the detailing and shadowing to it, well done!
    Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see more from you! :D

Posted Aug 14, 2020
  7. Heyo!

I am so in love with looking at different art pieces, so this thread seemed like heaven when I saw the title! Seeing your artistic expression/abilities in these are outstanding. I am so in love with all of these, even Patrick ;)
    I cannot wait to see any more of your work in the near future :)

Posted Aug 14, 2020
  8. You’ve definitely got one of the most unique art styles I’ve seen on here. Very well done! Thank you for sharing your work :)

Posted Aug 14, 2020
  9. Steve says thank you

You welcome! It's what I do <3

Patrick is happy that you find him attractive! And thank you!!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 14, 2020
  10. Hello!

I absolutely love the one under the spoiler named "apple". The detailing on it is absolutely amazing. I've always been fascinated by people who have artistic ability's because I have absolutely none. Amazing job, I'd love to see more work from you in the future!

Posted Aug 14, 2020
  11. Hey there!

Your artwork is, to say the least, inspiring. I could never do art like that even if I wanted to so what you're doing is super impressive! It seems like you've really grown as an artist which I absolutely love. It truly shows all the hard work you put into your art. Obviously what you have is a gift because that is probably some of the best art I've seen. I can imagine your artwork in a museum one day and I would love to see more of it. Fantastic artwork! ​

Posted Aug 15, 2020