• 1096 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8027 Players Online
  • 6931 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Art Request for Bob

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by TheArrow'sShadow, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Hiya!

I know it's been a while I'm sorry ;-;
    I totally forgot that I never posted this, so it's about 4/5 days old now but aaaaaaa
    Today's request is for @Bob16077777 who wanted a profile picture similar to that of AyyNick and Vanilla, so here we are!

Enjoy :D

[​IMG]

Posted Apr 8, 2021
    Hubble, Orangey, Da_One and 9 others like this.
  2. Hey Arrow! Once again, you bring another piece forward that looks phenomenal! I’m sure that @Bob16077777 will greatly appreciate the final outcome of the piece. To hop in to it, some things I really like about this is the overall simplicity! The background is certainly a very nice touch to the simplistic feeling of this piece. The lighter blue dots in my opinion, add a certain pop that gives me a “starry” feel. Aside from the background, I feel that you did a spectacular job in creating character expression, Bob’s hair and the diamond sword! Very well done as always, keep up the amazing work! :)

Posted Apr 8, 2021
    Hubble and Bob16077777 like this.
  3. looks amazing as always, the hair, its looks soooo good

Posted Apr 8, 2021
    Bob16077777 likes this.
  4. As always, great job! You never fail to impress. :D

Posted Apr 8, 2021
    Bob16077777 likes this.
  5. Hi

Omg Arrow I'm always in love with your art style! I am always so envious of how you do the creases on clothes and all of the outlines of the skin. I think you're very talented and I really can't wait to see what you do next! I'm looking forward to it :D

Posted Apr 8, 2021
    Bob16077777 likes this.
  6. Heyy!

I really love this piece you drew! Keep up the amazing work, I cant wait to see more from you!

Posted Apr 8, 2021
    Bob16077777 likes this.
  7. Heyya Arrow!
    The drawing looks great as always! So nice to see someone staying active in art! Lots of artists who have lots of potential give up due to many different reasons so I'm glad you have stayed around! Your art is great!

Posted Apr 8, 2021
    Bob16077777 likes this.
  8. Those hands...and the sword...YOU ARE AN ART GOD!!!!!!!! keep up the mindblowing work!!!!

Posted Apr 8, 2021
    Bob16077777 likes this.
  9. I saw that @Ava-the-Artist was the last person to respond and I clicked on my own thread thinking it was her art </3
    Clearly I need to get new braincells haha

Thank you so much! Every time you comment on my threads you give such good encouragement and I appreciate it :)

Thanksss it took me a while to figure out how I wanted to do it haha

:))

Muchas Gracias! I appreciate your enthusiasm about my art and artist to artist it means a lot that you like it!

Thanks!

Gotta help keep the Art forum as non-dusty as possible! @neotheater ツ and @Ava-the-Artist have been helping though so it's fun to participate along with seeing other's work :D

Yessssssss I'm a guy who can draw handsss >:D
    Thank you so much! I appreciate the support!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 8, 2021
    Amg and Bob16077777 like this.
  10. Thanks soooooooo much again for this awesome new pfp! I think it looks really well on my discord profile! I look forward to seeing more of your AMAZING art here on the forums!
    -Bob

Posted Apr 8, 2021
    TheArrow'sShadow likes this.
  11. Hey!
    As always, you did an amazing job with this request. Your passion and talent clearly shine through with every single piece that you accomplish! I can't wait to see what you make next :)

Posted Apr 8, 2021
    Bob16077777 likes this.
  12. I did love the artwork you have as always, Arrow! I am pretty sure that Bob approves this. I cannot wait to see what you have in the future! :)

Posted Apr 9, 2021
    Bob16077777 likes this.
  13. This looks absolutely incredible! I love all of the detail and effort that you put into this, and I think that overall both all of the little details incorporated into the art in addition to all of the main components look spectacular. As always, super well done!

Posted Apr 16, 2021,
    Last edited Apr 16, 2021
  14. Hot Diggity Dang! (Opening my response like this for the memes because last time I did people shamed me for it and it gave me a good chuckle)

You've outdone yourself again Arrow! I love your art and I can't wait to see what you do with the rest of your requests! I don't know how you find the time to sit down and create this many art pieces and especially of quality! You never cease to amaze me with your work, let alone the time you've spent working on each piece individually.

Keep up the great work man! Loving it!

Posted Apr 16, 2021
  15. Always impressed with your work, I think I need to make a request myself because you are seriously so talented (would I be able to skip that line? - THIS IS A JOKE). Keep up that amazing work, I seriously appreciate how you're doing all these for free.

YOU ARE AN ARTIST. ILY BATCHIE!

Posted Apr 16, 2021
  16. Of course! Thank you for requesting it was fun!

Thank you so much! Means a lot :D

I think he approves it too haha
    Thanks!

Thanks a lot! I'm glad you like it :D
    You're up next :P

Amazing intro ofc ofc
    My drawing time is called second period Study Hall hahahaha
    Honestly I don't know where I find the time either, I have so much going on haha
    I'm glad you like it though, thank you!

Thanks Batchie! I appreciate it <3

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 17, 2021