• 971 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9581 Players Online
  • 8610 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Art request for Mark

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by TheArrow'sShadow, Apr 19, 2021.

1. Yoooooooooooo what's going on everybody welcome to my channel today we are doing another art requestttttttttt

Today's request was asked for my @ItsMqrk

Originally they wanted their irl self, butttt then we changed to drawing their Minecraft skin so here we go :D
    Ennnnnjoy!

[​IMG]

Posted Apr 19, 2021
    Daemor, zapig, Riskingg and 8 others like this.
  2. Dope. Very swag.

Posted Apr 19, 2021
    ItsMqrk and CursedPvPYT like this.
  3. Heyya!
    Once again, for the what number now? I'm blown away by this! It's so detailed and so accurate. It's honestly so adorable as well! Mark looks super shy in it which I think is super cute! He's a really cool dude to hang out with so seeing art of him is awesome! Great work arrow! Keep it up!

Posted Apr 20, 2021
    ItsMqrk likes this.
  4. Once again, AMAZING! Your artwork always comes out super nice and I love your drawing style. Keep up the great work and I can't wait to see more from you. :D

Posted Apr 20, 2021
    ItsMqrk likes this.
  5. This looks absolutely incredible!! You did an amazing job on the whole profile picture and I am also super impressed with how you were able to so closely match it to my MC skin as well. I'm blown away with all of the unique colors, details, and designs used, which all look spectacular. All in all, I really love it and thank you so much for doing this! <3 Can't wait to see what you do next :)

Posted Apr 20, 2021
  6. wow, nice where do i sign up for your art lol

Posted Apr 21, 2021
  7. Arrow opens art requests every few months. Back before he was staff and I was part of his group he would always draw pictures of us, and they were amazing! Arrow gets a lot of requests now, so unfortunately you'll have to wait till all his current ones are done. He will make a thread indicating that his art requests are open, make sure to watch out for that.
    Great drawing by the way Arrow!

Posted Apr 22, 2021
  8. Wonderful job Arrow! Your artwork never fails to amaze me. The overall design and style is super appealing and honestly, every aspect of this is wonderful. Keep up the great work!

Posted Apr 22, 2021
  9. Thank

Thanks! I'm glad you like it :D

:DDD

Thanks for requesting! I'm super glad you liked it, especially since your skin was kinda monochrome and It's hard to do expressions with only eyes haha

@Gamerscore cat Mothy did a pretty good job of answering that haha
    I will make a thread when I repoen my requests, I just close them because my list gets looong and I get stressed about it xD
    Once you see a thread that I open them, you can either PM me on the forums or DM me on Discord (Arrow#9776) and I can get you on the new list!

Thanks Mothy!

Thank you! I'm glad people are liking it :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 22, 2021
    Orangey, ItsMqrk and Mothy like this.
  10. I wish I was as talented as you when it came to making art. It's amazing.

Posted Apr 23, 2021
  11. Will do when you open them! Alway amazing work
    I suck at art, I just slept in art class lol

Posted Apr 23, 2021
  12. Thank you! I'm glad you like it xD

Awesome! Ill look forward to seeing what you'll request!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 24, 2021
  13. Looking really good as usual! I say this all the time but I'm in love with your art style; please keep up the amazing work :)

Posted Apr 24, 2021
  14. Hahahaha
    I'm glad you're always looking forward to my art, it means a lot ^^

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 25, 2021
  15. Another beautiful artwork you have! I still cannot stop enjoy looking at it all the time. I don't have anything else I'd like to add here. I wonder if I can request to make a similar art of me? That'd be fantastic! :D

Posted May 3, 2021
  16. Honestly a great piece of art, everything about it just seems in place if that makes sense.
    The details are on point, the emotional expressions (shy) and overall the drawing and coloring are really great. I also really like the way you drew the hoodie and the mask.
    If you don't mind me asking, out of curiosity, how long did it take you to create a piece of artwork as great as this?
    Anyway, great work, thank you for sharing, and I would love to see more from you in the future!

Posted May 3, 2021
  17. This is a really nice art piece like all of your previous ones, it's great to see what else you come up with as you get more and more experience with creating art. Keep up the amazing work!

Posted May 3, 2021