• 498 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8922 Players Online
  • 8424 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Art Request for Mat!

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by TheArrow'sShadow, May 8, 2021.

1. Hellooo!

I finished this a few days ago and then forgot to post it so here we go haha

Todays request was placed by @mathuu! He wanted a drawing of his Minecraft skin similar to the original one I did of @xGetRekted- which I think he's still using as his profile picture. Mat gave me a choice of what shirt to put him in, although I went with the one on the skin they sent me originally. They also wanted butterflies flying around, kind of like this thread.

Without further ado~ Here is it :D

Eeeenjoy!

[​IMG]

Posted May 8, 2021
    Orangey, Hwno, CatFan105 and 9 others like this.
  2. TY ILY XO

Posted May 8, 2021
    Orangey likes this.
  3. Ahhh I love this!! As usual, very well done. I especially love the butterflies you added in, so cute!

Posted May 8, 2021
  4. Thanks for requesting ^^

Thanks! I personally don't like how they turned out, but then again that's only the second time that I've drawn them so definitly room for improvement haha
    Glad you like it :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 9, 2021
    siee likes this.
  5. Its great! I always enjoy seeing these.

Posted May 9, 2021
  6. I really like this one! The clouds on the jacket are are nice touch. The butterflies also add to the theme of the sky or air.

Great job!

Posted May 9, 2021
  7. Man these are awesome! I love the style you've used in here, as well as the blue color you've used! Keep it up!

Posted May 9, 2021
  8. Im glad!

Thank you! I really like the clouds haha

Im glad you like it, thanks for the support!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 10, 2021
  9. I love this piece you've made, like I do with all of your other art. At this point there is not much else I can say to commend your efforts, but keep up the great work I guess!

Posted May 11, 2021
  10. This is so fun! I can feel his personality radiating out through the butterflies. Keep up the amazing work! I always love looking at it.

Posted May 11, 2021
    mathuu likes this.
  11. <333

Posted May 11, 2021
  12. I have been going through some recent posts in the Arts and Banner Showcase sub-form and honestly this is one of my favorite pieces. It feels so simple and yet so detailed at the same time if that makes sense.
    The clouds on the jacket were done extraordinarily and the butterflies are a really nice touch that (I assume) describe mathuu's personality as warm and kind. That is at least the way that I see this wonderful piece of art.
    Keep up the amazing work, I look forward to seeing more of your work in future!

Posted May 12, 2021
  13. I seriously love the artwork you do they always turn out nice and they're really cool. I like the choice of blue you have chosen to make the character, I thought that it looked really nice. I also like the butterflies and how they're this vibrant different blue, I really thought that was cool and it really did stand out.

Anyways, awesome work as always, I love seeing your art, keep posting more :)

Posted May 12, 2021
  14. eeyy this looks great! LOVING the butterflies! Nice job :D

Posted May 12, 2021
    Moonliqht ♡ likes this.
  15. Arrow, every time I see your art I wonder how it is that you're so multitalented. I basically only excel at falling off of cliffs and being ignored :P

But for real, this looks absolutely amazing! Highkey might have to request something sometime :eyes:

Posted May 13, 2021
  16. Hello Arrow!

As usual, this art is amazing! The detail that is shown is very good! As Printiel said, I also may have to request something quite soon.

Posted May 13, 2021
  17. Hey Arrow!
    Another awesome art piece! Seriously- your art is outstanding. I especially love the colors you used in this one. Keep up the great work, and as always, I can't wait to see more :D

Posted May 13, 2021
  18. I absolutely love this, Arrow, and you've been improving it a lot! Keep up the great work you have, and I cannot wait to see more! :)

Posted May 17, 2021
  19. Even though you've said it before I still appreciate it greatly, thank you :D

Yesss I'm glad it shows through haha

Welcome! I'm glad you like it, thank you!

Thank you so much! I will definitely keep posting them haha

Thanksssss ^^

It's called selling my soul xP

I'm glad you like my stuff! Makes me happy :D

Requests will open in approximately 18-19 weeks so keep an eye out ;P

Thank you! I'm glad you like it :D

It's awesome that you like my art! Thanks :)))

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 18, 2021
    Drizzerd, AyyNick and Hwno like this.