• 261 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6102 Players Online
  • 5841 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Art Request for Mothy

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by TheArrow'sShadow, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Yooooo here we are again, it is That Time of the Week :P

This weeks art request was placed by @Mothy, who wanted a birthday type piece. Even though his birthday was five months ago, he requested piece with (From left to right) me, him, @sweetennr and @squishybibby around a birthday cake. Not gonna lie this one took a little longer than normal because there were four people which was is the most people I've done in a single request and I think in the future I'm going to draw the line at three because it was stressful haha

Thank you Mothy for requesting!

Ennnnnjoy :P

[​IMG]

Posted Jun 21, 2021
    squishybibby, Anna., Souda and 2 others like this.
  2. Thank you arrow! :)

Posted Jun 21, 2021
  3. OMG!

This is amazing, I love this piece! I think it's super cute how you guys are all around him while he's blowing out the candles, I also love the colour scheme you went with for the background. You never fail to impress with every piece you share, and I find it amazing you're able to stay so consistent with your artwork. Your hard work definitely pays off, keep up the great work!

Posted Jun 21, 2021
    Gil-galad, ItsFree and Mothy like this.
  4. squeak

Posted Jun 21, 2021
    Mothy likes this.
  5. Wow good

Posted Jun 21, 2021
    Mothy likes this.
  6. Of course!

Thank you! I'm glad you look forward to my stuff, it means a lot haha

squawk

tyty

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 25, 2021
    Mothy and siee like this.
  7. As always, you've done a fantastic job here! I love the design of the art and how they are all around the cake together celebrating the birthday. You never fail to impress with the amount of detail and originality that you use, and I just admire all of the consistent effort that you put into your work. Thanks for sharing and keep up the great work!

Posted Jun 27, 2021