• 571 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10339 Players Online
  • 9768 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Art request for Scar

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by TheArrow'sShadow, Jun 15, 2021.

1. Ayo it's kind of that time of the week?

I'm actually a week late one this, as I was busy last week, but here it is now. This week's request was placed by @scarlet who wanted these two lovely people together in one shot. She ended up sending me a bunch of reference pictures which was awesome and really helped in the development in this piece, so Scar, thank you for that.

Anyway here we are!

[​IMG]

Posted Jun 15, 2021
    WowCaleb, CatFan105, Jylie and 7 others like this.
  2. I have never seen such a great picture of someone with 2 heads

Posted Jun 15, 2021
    Paladise likes this.
  3. you'll never guess my opinion on this piece...

well..?

did you guess it..?

LOVE IT!! Looking forward to what you create next <3_<3 Keep it up!

Posted Jun 15, 2021
  4. We love this time of the week <3_<3

As always, great job!! The whole piece is super detailed and came out great, but what's new?! Can't wait for next week, keep up the fantastic work!

Posted Jun 16, 2021
    Gil-galad and ItsFree like this.
  5. Gosh darn, I'm absolutely in love with this piece. The one part I really like the most is the the way you did the hair, I just can't stop looking at it! You did an exemplary job.

Posted Jun 16, 2021
  6. Wow, Your getting much better each art you upload

Posted Jun 16, 2021
  7. Great piece of art.
    I absolutely love the fact that both people sync so well in the drawing and that they are both done in such detail.
    The coloring is also very great and you expressed the vibe of the picture quite well with all the elements.
    I love seeing your work on the forums, please keep it up!

Posted Jun 16, 2021
  8. Ah yes thank you

I guess...

I guess....

You love it o-o

This time of the week is poggg
    Thanks for your support :D

Thank you! Hair is probably what I spend the most time on so I'm glad you like it!

I hope so :P

Thank you! I'm glad you like it :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 18, 2021
    MARKTHENUB™ and siee like this.
  9. I absolutely love this! I really love the amazing details you've included in this piece! I've been a big fan of your art for awhile, and this is yet another amazing piece! Thank you so much for sharing, and I can't wait for next week!

Posted Jun 18, 2021
  10. Arrow, I always really enjoy looking at your art, and this is of course no exception! I'm sure looking at reference pictures make the development a lot easier as you stated. Great work, and as always, I'm looking forward to seeing what's next!

Posted Jun 18, 2021
  11. wait..

that’s so good!! I love seeing art made by the community. it’s great to see another Arrow masterpiece <3_<3

looking forward to seeing what you do next!

Posted Jun 18, 2021
  12. Ayyyy amazing as always you’re obviously very talented and @scarlet do be swaggy

Posted Jun 18, 2021
    scarlet likes this.
  13. hey bestie!!

You already know what I am going to say... this drawing is absolutely amazing! All of your pieces really do show how much time you put into it. I LOVE the detail and effort you put into them! I can't wait for my week! Keep up the amazing work! Can't wait to see more <3

Posted Jun 18, 2021
  14. Hey!!

Like always, your artwork looks absolutely phenomenal! I am always fascinated by the work that you produce and share here on the forums, and always look forward to seeing what else you decide to showcase for everyone. I really admire all of the detail and originality of your work, and just love how you were able to incorporate all of that here too. Great job on this and I can't wait to see what's next! :)

Keep up the great work!

Posted Jun 20, 2021
  15. Like all your art, this is awesome. Honestly there isn't much to say but it's always a pleasure being able to look through all of your new art pieces every few days or so. You've definitely come a long way and made substantial improvements since starting these regular posts.

Keep up the awesome work!

Posted Jun 21, 2021
  16. Thank you! I'm glad you like my stuff, thank you for the support!

Thank you so much!

More stuff is coming so stay tuned :P

Indeed Indeed

Heyaaa
    Even if it's been said before its always nice to hear haha
    Thank you!

Thank you so much! It means a lot that so many of you are so supportive I appreciate it <3

Thank you for the continued support and helpful comments! I really enjoy reading all the wonderful comments you guys leave on my work so thank you!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 22, 2021
    AyyNick and BaconAnEggs like this.
  17. Omg, one person is hard - but two??

Posted Jun 23, 2021
  18. Why is there a severed head of a woman on his shoulder

Posted Jun 24, 2021
  19. No that person just has 2 heads i tjink

Posted Jun 24, 2021
  20. What no
    Wat
    I'm pretty sure I just looked at the picture wrong and assumed it had 2 heads
    ?

Posted Jun 24, 2021