• 641 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9079 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Aspiring Trainee or Kyuine?!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kyuine, Aug 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey! My name is Kyuine but I go by Hoku as well, I made an introduction back in October of last year, and I wanted to make an updated one :)

Firstly, some stuff about me:

I joined Mineplex back in 2014 - 2015. I first found Mineplex through a YouTuber named DanTDM. I've been playing for a long time, been seeing how many changes have been made on Mineplex all of this time, I enjoy the community a lot and therefore I am here.

I was first aspired to become a Trainee when I was 12-13. I wanted to make a difference then and still do now. I didn't know what the job entailed hence I learned when I was old enough, and I did just that, I spent all of 2014 being staff on smaller servers and I knew I wanted to go bigger and make a difference on a server such as Mineplex. I have been on 3 breaks in the past almost year, and I hope to be a staff member in the future.

Some background on my name:

I wanted to make my name stand out, I first tried for the username "Kione" and or Killer Frost from the Flash. (Some inspiration for one of my usernames, KillerFrostX) Anyway, it was sadly taken, so, I wanted to make my own version of it, so I made Kyuine. I figured out the way to pronounce it which is Kyu-in, and I liked it hence I kept it.

Some background information about my personality or stuff I like doing IRL:

I love gaming to start, it is a huge passion of mine as a hobby and I do it a bit every day, I game a lot and have had the equipment to do so for 5 months as I upgraded from a laptop I had that was 3 years when my dad built my PC I use every day. I don't play just Minecraft, I play other games as well :) such as Apex Legends, Warframe, Star Wars the Force Unleashed, Paladins, and Pokemon. When I am on Mineplex I like playing games such as Survival Games, Cake-Wars, Skywars, and Block Hunt.

I am a singer as well, while I may not be good at it (in my opinion) others say I am pretty good. My genre varies. I like singing songs such as Hip Hop (Post Malone/Ty Dolla $ign) or Pop music such as Bruno Mars, Taylor Swift on occasion (Don't judge me ;P) and other artists. I list to a lot of Nightcore so I know how to sing fast as well and I am someone who loves testing my limits when it comes to singing and I do so by other artists such as NF etc.

I love Biking or being out in Nature in general during the Springtime as it is not too hot and it is a nice season to be outside to get some fresh air! I love swimming during the summer and I enjoy it a lot whenever we take our dogs to go Swimming I normally jump into the water with them.

Finally, I do Online Schooling. I was unfortunately bullied out of my school I went to but I switched to doing Online Schooling for said school so I would get the same classes etc and just wouldn't have to deal with bullies.

Anyway, I hope you learned a bit more about me and have a good day! :)

-Kyuine

Posted Aug 7, 2019
  2. Glad to hear that you are interested in becoming a trainee! I wish you luck on your future applications/interviews c: .

Sorry to hear what you had to go through at school, but I hope you enjoy your online classes.

Posted Aug 7, 2019
    Kyuine likes this.
  3. Thanks, I do enjoy Online a lot better, it's more chill definitely :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 7, 2019
    little_dude_9000 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.