• 3736 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12110 Players Online
  • 8374 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Asteiph's Intro

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Asteiph, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Hey,

I've noticed that I've been a part of this community for 4 years and till this very moment, I haven't introduced myself, thus I have decided finally to introduce myself!

As I mentioned earlier, I have been a part of this community for 4 (almost to be precise). I have become a part of this community since early 2016s (May or April).

My name is Seif it's an arabic name which means "Sword" in English. I'm 17 years old. I'm in the first year of highschool, because unfortunately I've been taken into school when I was 6 years old, so I'm 2 years late for the normal schools but, It can't be helped since it was the rules for "Experimental language schools" in Egypt.Only 5/6 are able to join these type of schools. Yes, I'm from Egypt, which is the country that is known for Pyramids.

Outside MP: I'm not of a much communicative, I'm unfortunately lacking the well communication skills, because when I was young I wasn't used to the outside world. I was as so-called "a home person" therefore, I'm facing some hard times communicating with people nowadays since I lack the good communication skills to communicate with them and become socially expert. So, excuse me if I don't respond with the proper reply. I used to game on PC all day, because the same reason "a home person" so, right now I'm an online and a gaming person. I can say my hobby is "Gaming". I like to game a lot and talk to friends online and enjoy my time with them. I sometimes like to play football with friends IRL or hang out together. Unfortunately I don't have many friends because I'm socially bad, but sometimes I talk and make some few friends. I like talking with them telling jokes and laugh together.

EDIT: I also like watching anime a fan of it to be precise.

Inside MP: As for Mineplex. I like to usually get on MP to either talk to friends or making new ones. It's really great and enjoyable to talk to them and making new ones. I also love hanging out in Lobby and talk to new people, helping people and answering their questions. I enjoy helping people and seeing them happy with the help :). Nothing is better than making someone happy IMO. Sometimes, I play on MP. I've only played a game of the new Valentine's mode since I recently returned to Minecraft. However, that doesn't mean I won't be playing in the future! I love playing games on MP such as (SG, CW, SW, SSM and SB) but my favorites are (SG and SW) these 2 modes are the most modes I play on there. I like playing Gladiators while being on Lobby too. I'm looking forward to playing these games with you all. I love attending Mineplex events too, they're awesome!

My favorite games are (Fortnite, Minecraft, League of Legends, OSU and Wizard101/Pirate101).
    Favorites:
    Pet: Cats
    Color: Black
    Season: Winter
    Day: Friday
    Food: Pizza and Macaroni

Thanks for reading my introduction! I hope we could all get a long well and become friends! If you see me around make sure to say "hi" to me. I'd be glad if you did. If you have anything to tell or ask me, then don't hesitate! Go DM me it right away.

Posted Feb 19, 2020,
    Last edited Feb 19, 2020
  2. Hello! Once again, it's nice to meet you. It was great to know about you more. I'll share a bit about myself. I'm currently in High School as well. My real name is Leo, but I'm known around here by LT. My favorite color is red, my favorite animal would have to be a cat or a wolf, I love Marvel, Imagine Dragons, and the Warriors series. I also love the Hunger Games. My favorite food would have to be Mako Shark, I tried it once and absolutely loved it. As for hobbies, I'm currently the team captain of my ice hockey team, and I play football as well. I love to watch the NHL as well, my favorite team is the New York Islanders. I also love to read and write, and I'm considering becoming an author or professional hockey player. As far as Mineplex goes, I mainly play on Bedrock, although you can find me on Java too. I love Cake Wars, Sky Wars, Mixed Arcade, and Micro Battles on Bedrock. On Java, Cake Wars, Nano Games, and Super PaintBall are probably my favorites. It's been great getting to know you and I'd maybe like to play with you sometime. If you ever need to talk to me, feel free to as well :)

Posted Feb 19, 2020
    Asteiph likes this.
  3. Hey,
    Thanks for the intro and letting me know you better. It's nice meeting you, Leo. I wish you the best luck with becoming either an author or a professional hockey player. We can play together sometime :).

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 19, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 likes this.