• 137 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1577 Players Online
  • 1440 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Attempt to make fake vip+ thing

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Games' started by Whitebone, Jun 29, 2022.

1. [​IMG]
    Not sure if I embedded the image correctly, but like we'll see
    How'd I do?

Posted Jun 29, 2022
    LostShrimp13 and Hazzer105 like this.
  2. Nice, it will probably end up looking like this if they don't change the name or colour. I hope the name changes but we'll see.

Posted Jun 29, 2022
  3. My guess is it will look (mainly) the same, just neater. I personally hope the name changes to fit the theme of the ranks, but it most likely won't.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 29, 2022
  4. Letters n plus sign wouldn't be that spaced out I don't think. All other ranks have letters very close together and it's likely to follow that too.

Posted Jun 29, 2022
  5. It looks very good but the line on the top is kinda cut off in a strange way

Posted Jun 29, 2022
  6. Hey! I am also hoping for a name change in the new rank, but this does look nice for a mock forum tag. The only thing off is the kerning, or the space in between the letters/plus symbol, as pointed out by Marz. Other than that, great job! I'm sure whenever they can get a forums tag for VIP+, the tag will look similar to your mock tag.

Posted Jun 29, 2022,
    Last edited Jun 30, 2022
  7. Actually looks really good, almost exactly like the Eternal rank, but with Vip+ put on it lol.

Posted Jun 30, 2022
  8. ty
    Just fi
    Just fixed all of that
    [​IMG]

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 3, 2022
  9. mp please use this man’s work it’s not like he’s gonna sue you

Posted Jul 3, 2022
  10. well it literally takes 5 minutes to make, and they probably have the official font

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 4, 2022
  11. speaking of which, i mocked up a quick example of how it could potentially look with their official font used for the tags. obviously, they would make it look a lot neater, but i could definitely see it if it were to have its own tag.

[​IMG]

Posted Jul 4, 2022
    Whitebone likes this.
  12. Heya, this is pretty neat o/

In the future I'd imagine it looks pretty damn similar to what you've made here and I'm excited to see the final result! I think (after smoothing it out of course) the only change I would make would be to slant the letters a bit upwards and inwards like the other ranks because the font looks kinda flat. Other than that though it looks dope, thanks for sharing!

Posted Jul 9, 2022
    Whitebone likes this.
  13. It would look weird seeing it actually on the forums imo lol
    Ty! I tried taking the advice of slanting it upward, but it didn't turn out so well (cause I'm bad at this stuff lol)
    [​IMG]

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 18, 2022